Four Witch Sisters in Training Chapter 12

Chapter 12

I am lying on Jack’s bed while his father starts working on the wound on my neck. It’s burning so bad. Jack’s father told Jack he’d be giving up on me if I don’t stop bleeding. He thinks it might be for the best if I die, better me dying like this than having Be torture me.

“Father, no,” Jack said looking at me nervously.

“So you want me to use all of my healing medicine on her?” His father asked harshly. “She isn’t worth it. Your mother needs it more than she does.”

I felt more pain shoot through my body, making me scream. I tried sitting up, but Jack gently pushed me back down. He looked at his father with pleading eyes.

“Father, please!” Jack begged. “If you asked mother, she’d beg you to give her the medicine.”

“No,” I whispered. “Don’t give the medicine to me. Your mother is more important. I just need to get back home so Clover can heal me.”

His father looked at me sadly. “You’ll be dead in a few minutes $tarr. If we’re going to give you the medicine, we’ll need to do it now.”

Jack left the room and walked into his mothers room. I closed my eyes calling upon my earth powers to heal Jack’s mother. If I’m going to die, I want somebody to live, someone close to Jack….his mother.

“What is that?” Jack’s dad asked.

I open my eyes to see a tiny tree sitting on the night table. It was leaking what looks like maple, dripping down the tree.

“The maple of life,” I said quietly.

“The what?”

“It’s maple from the head earth tree,” I said smiling. “The tree must have sent a little tree with maple inside it. Quickly, go get a cup so you can get the maple.”

He ran out of the room and came back in with a teacup. He put the teacup under one of the branches, maple dripping into the teacup. Once it was filled up a little, he handed it to me.

“Drink it, hurry.”

I pushed the teacup back to him. “Take it, give it to your wife. Hurry before it’s too late for her.”

“I-I-I- can’t give this to her,” he said. “The tree gave it to you to drink, not her.”

“No,” I replied back. “I summoned the earth’s powers to save your wife. Please take it to her, hurry.”

He grabbed the teacup and hurried to the next room. I heard a woman’s voice talking, no more like fast whispers. I strained my ears trying to listen, but all I heard was Jack’s dad telling her to drink it.

I closed my eyes again, trying to concentrate on Colleen or Dream. I’m hoping if I think hard enough I’ll be able to talk in their head.

I felt a sudden jolt of electricity shoot through my body, giving me a jump start. I jump out of the bed, looking around startled. I heard a giggle in my head, Colleen’s giggle. A smile formed on my face.

I walked to the mini mirror on a working desk. I pick it up and look at my neck. The vampire bite was gone. I touch it gently smiling again. Thanks Colleen.

I hurry into the room Jack and his parents are in. His mother, an injured werewolf, looked up at me smiling brightly.

“I’m all better,” she said speaking slowly.