Four Witch Sisters in Training Chapter 6

Hello! This is Morgan here writing another chapter. LALALALALALALALALALA. Oh yeah awesome right? I'm such a geek. I'm glad you guys liked the fifth chapter of this story! ! ! ! Here you guys go!

Four Witch Sisters in Training

Chapter 6

I ran to Colleen with my sisters. When I got to Colleen I dropped onto the ground to see if she had a heartbeat. Turner was begging my sisters not to come any closer so they wouldn't see Colleens body. I was barely listening to him as I started panicking. Colleen's dead. No. Not possible. No. No. No. Please Colleen!

I started crying for help. Dream moved me aside and started looking for a heartbeat. Dream started getting scared. I cried even harder as Dream started crying. Clover grabbed Colleen. She moved her hand over Colleen's body and closed her eyes. Colleen's body started glowing after a minute or so of Clover having her hands on Colleen. Colleen's eyes flew open and she started coughing.

Turner grabbed Colleen and hugged her. They held each other for awhile and smiled at each other. I smiled and hugged Clover. Dream jumped on Clover and I smiling. I thought we might have lost our sister for a minute. I heard Turner growl angrily all of a sudden. I turned around and saw twelve human looking people in front of us.

I watched Turner as he walked over to them in wolf form. He growled louder as he went into a pounce position. The human looking people smiled at him. One of them went into a pounce position and jumped on Turner. I tried running over to him, but Dream pulled me back.

"They're half vampire half wolf! Other wise known as prowlers. Mom and Dad never told Colleen about them. Probably because Colleen was scared of vampires at the time," Clover said to me and Dream.

I watched them closely. One of the half werewolf half vampires attacked Turner. They're strong that's for sure. The prowlers look like normal people, except they have two little fangs. One of the prowlers looked scared. He looked pitifully at Turner and stared at me. I looked at him as a woman spoke to him. He nodded then went into pounce position. OH MY GOSH HE'S GOING TO KILL ME!

I took a step back scared. The prowler started running super fast. I felt myself getting thrown against a tree. The prowler was pushing me to the tree. I felt the tree starting to break because of the impact. He grabbed my arm and threw me into another tree. The impact was unbearable. I heard myself scream in pain and felt blood oozing out of my body. I kept screaming in pain. Everything was going blurry. I heard Dream screaming for help. Clover was gasping. Colleen was screaming. I heard a voice in my head. Mom.

"Sweetie! Can you hear me? Baby it's Mommy and Daddy! Are you alright? I can't get through to your sisters. Where are you?"

"Mom. It hurts. It's all over me," I said in my mind back to my Mom and Dad.

"What's wrong? Baby tell me what's wrong right now!" Mom said to me worried.

"Prowlers. One hit me against a tree. Oh so much blood taking over me. I wish Clover would heal me. It hurts so much. I think I'm going to take a long nap," I said to Mom.

"Don't fall asleep! Fight it sweetie! They're trying to take you to the most powerful Prowler in the world. The one who stole us. To kill you now while you're young. $tarr you need to, OW! THE PAIN! OH THE PAIN! SWEETIE PLEASE RUN! OW! They're hurting me sweetie! I'm leaving you now. Good luck my dear," my mom said to me crying.

Mom no. I felt a disconnection run through me and I screamed. Everything became clearer every time I blinked. I saw eleven Prowlers looking at me. One of the Prowlers touched my cheek then grabbed my arm and tugged me up. The Prowler smacked me in the face and I started crying. The Prowler smiled at my cry of pain. I slowly moved my bruised neck toward the Prowler that was killing Turner. My eyes landed on all the blood oozing out of him. I couldn't save him. It was far too late.