Four Witch Sisters in Training Chapter 8

wow! Thanks soo much for all the support fans! I can't wait for you fans to read this chapter, so here you go!

Four Witch Sisters in Training

Chapter 8

"You really think you're going to defeat your sisters don't you?"

"Well MOM. I think I've almost defeated them already. They're starting to break apart, especially the way Dream and Clover act toward each other," Be said tapping her fingernails on the concrete wall she was leaning on.

Mom shook her head wildly in disagreement. Be laughed and walked over to Mom with a smirk on her face. She tightened the ropes binding Mom's hands. I looked up at the ropes. There's some sort of spell holding the ropes tightly to the ceiling.

"Mom, are you alright?" I asked her.

Mom pretended not to hear me, she just stared at Be as she started pouring clear liquid into a glass bottle.

"What are you going to do, poison your sisters? You're too much of a coward to kill them without some potion," a woman behind Be said giggling.

Be whipped around, facing the woman with anger burning in her eyes. Be smiled. Her smile always makes me shiver a little.

"Are you saying that I'm afraid to kill my sisters by using a silly spell ten feet away? If I'm afraid of killing them, why would I use a potion I need to pour down their throats by hand?"

The woman didn't look fazed by Be's answer. The woman walked closer to Be with a hint of a smile playing on her face. "If you die, I die. You better make sure you don't screw your one chance up, you hear me?"

"Loud and clear Jewel," Be said sarcastically. "You think I'm really going to let myself get killed? I'm going to kill my sisters with a huge smile on my face."

Mom flinched at the words Be said. I tried untying the ropes on Mom's hands, but my hand went right through her as if I were a ghost. I looked at Mom frantically as I kept trying to untie the ropes.

"I can't take this anymore! Your sister is right behind you trying to untie her Mom," Jewel said shaking her head in disgust at Be.

Be whipped around and stared directly at me. "Where? I don't see her."

Jewel waved franticly at me with her hand. I walked away from Mom as she looked around for me as well.

"Sweetie where are you?" Mom said weakly.

"Oh Mom," I said looking at her. "I can't save you Mom. I have to come find you when I'm not asleep. This is all a dream anyways isn't it?"

Jewel walked over to me warily. "I can see you, you can see me, but they can't. You must be doing some sort of power spell to be able to see what's going on with your mother in your sleep. What I want to know though is...why can I see you?"

I watched as Jewel's eyes turned to the color of coal as she raised her hands toward me.

"Be gone little witch, be gone back into your sleep."

I blinked my eyes and looked around. Turner was staring at me with huge eyes. I sat up in the hotel bed rubbing my eyes slowly. It must have been one of those realistic dreams I've been having lately. Turner gave me one last glance before he turned back to the TV he was watching half heartedly. I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom, hoping I can shake that dream of Mom out of my head so I can concentrate on somehow asking the vampires to join forces with us.

Once I got into the bathroom, I saw Dream in there rubbing her eye frantically. "I think I have something in my eye."

I walked over to her so I could get a better look at her eye. Dream moved her arm away. Her right eye was bright pink.