𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

❝ 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝

❝ 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝. ❞

2007- Jujutsu Tech

You approached your two best friends with the biggest smile on your face. "Hey Y/n!" They both chanted at the same time. "Hi Satoru! Hi Suguru!" You chanted back to them.

"How's my lovely sister-" Satoru started, "And best friend doing today?" Suguru added. You chuckled at there kindness, "I'm doing good, and you?" You asked them. "We're doing great!!" They both added.

"But hey, Y/n. We have a mission we need to go on. To kill a special grade curse." Suguru stated as Satoru shook his head in agreement. "Special Grade curse huh?" You spoke to yourself.

"Yup and we have to go right now." Satoru stated while grabbing your hand and pulling you along with them.

_______

"So, who's this so called King of Curses that we have to kill?" You asked them in anticipation. "Ryomen Sukuna."

The name struck you harder then expected. You didn't know this so called curse. But something about the name, made you not want to kill them. And actually help them.

We're you crazy? Helping a curse that's killed millions. He'd kill you on the spot. If he's strong enough.

"So we heard he's into killing women the most," Satoru said while looking over at you, "So we're using you as bait."

____________

these chapters are supposed to be super short!