𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖

Flashbacks__________________

Flashbacks
__________________

"Ha Sukuna you look so silly! That curse must of really ticked you off huh?" You said jokingly to the curse. He sighed in annoyance as he threw the dirt off himself.

"You could of helped me y'know? Instead of just laughing at me." He said with a growl. "Hm? I thought you were my protector huh?" You giggled. He seemed to be over this mood you were in.

He picked you up and threw you over his shoulder. "Being ruff now huh?" You said while propping your head up. "Yeah, maybe." He said back to you.

"You're so cute when you're angry." You said back to him with a giggle.

______

"Oi. Brat." Sukuna said to you as laid on the bed, sulking. You turned and looked towards him. "What's up with you?" He said with a raised brow. You shrugged and rolled over again.

Sukuna sighed and got up from his seat, walking towards you. He stopped infront of you and bent down. He grabbed your chin and forced you to look at him, "Speak."

You frowned at him and crossed your arms. "Don't make me say it again." He said sternly. "I can't tell you." You whispered while closing your eyes, "I'm just tired."

Sukuna let go of you and stood back up. He smirked down at you and nudged the bed with his foot, "Gambare Gambare~."

"Oh shut up!" You giggled back at him.

_____________

"S-Sukuna.." You manged to speak. The man laughed at you. "Sorry sweetie, I don't think your little master over here will make it!" He laughed at you.

"Getou.... you make me sick." You cried. "Oh? Perhaps I take you out as well?" He asked, while raising his sword above Sukunas chest. "Or just him."

"S-Sukuna..."

"Sukuna.."

"Sukuna!"

"SUKUNA!" You screamed as the man stabbed Sukuna in the chest.

_________

Flashbacks End