𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

❝ 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝

❝ 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝. ❞

You appeared back at the school as Suguru noticed you instantly. Satoru had not noticed yet. You approached them, "I need to talk to the higher ups." You spoke with high confidence.

Satoru whipped his head around, "Y/n? Are you insane?" He said while standing up to face you. You looked at him dead in the eyes, "Yeah maybe I am, so what?"

Suguru quickly stood up, "Are you sure you want to talk to the higher ups?" He asked you. You thought for a moment. "Actually, no. I have a better idea. An idea that won't involve me turning into a curse."

"Oh princess, I'm not going to let you off the hook that easily."

Within seconds you felt Satoru and Suguru stiffen in place. You rolled your eyes at them and turned to face Sukuna as he was smiling widely at you. "Tell me princess, what's your plan?" He asked.

"Well, King, I had the idea of not even telling the higher ups that I'm your slave now and just coming to the school whenever I need to. Otherwise I'll be with you Sukuna." You explained.

"Okay. As long as these brats don't snitch." Sukuna said while pointing to Satoru and Suguru. You quickly turned around and walked towards Sukuna, placing a hand on his chest and patting it lightly, "You might wanna go now, before you get caught."

He grabbed your hand and made you both disappear from the school. "Sukuna I'm supposed to stay there-" You said before he cut you off. "I might as well do it now." He said before placing a hand over your forehead.

Within seconds all you could feel was immense pain all over your body.

_____________________