𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

❝ 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝

❝ 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝. ❞

"You dumbass!"

___________________

Sukuna grabbed you and threw you over his shoulder before backing up a bit.

Suguru fell from above but landed on his feet. "Give her to us." Suguru spoke calmly to Sukuna.

"You idiots." He spoke.

Satoru was behind Sukuna, trying to sneak up on him. Sukuna threw you onto to the ground, "Protect yourself."

Sukuna was quick to send a slash of cursed energy behind him, aiming at Satoru.

Satoru quickly jumped back and lunged forward at Sukuna. Sukuna moved to the side and grabbed you again before disappearing with you.

You both appeared in the middle of the woods. "I knew this was a bad idea." Sukuna mumbled to himself.

"What?" You looked down at him as both of your legs where on his shoulders.

He quickly grabbed you and held you in his arms. "How did you get up there?"

"I don't know." You said while shrugging your shoulders.

He sent you down gently this time, not throwing you. "Keep up with me yeah?"

"Oh yeah!"

________________

You followed him for what seemed like forever. He led you to this big castle that you assumed was abandoned as it was in the middle of the woods.

But nope. It was his.

"This is where I actually live. No way I was leading those brats to here. Now hurry up and get inside." He said while grabbing your wrist and leading you inside.

As soon as the door was closed, he ripped your clothes off of you.

"H-Hey!" You said while covering your body.

He threw some other clothes at you while grabbing the ones he ripped off, "Put those on. I'll be back."

He disappeared instantly.

You quickly put the other clothes on as it was a skirt and some type of hoodie. Kinda similar to your Jujutsu uniform.

"Wow. That skirt looks good on you." Sukuna said while eyeing you from behind.

"Jee, I wasn't expecting a compliment from a curse." You said jokingly while turning to face him.

"I'm being honest here." He said before leading you into another room. "Sit." He said while pointing at a chair.

You quickly sat down as he sat in a chair across from you.

"We need to talk about something."

___________