𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑

______________

"Sukuna this is a stupid idea." You said while following him as you both walked down the city streets. "People know who you are and will get scared by seeing you." You said to him with some concern in your voice. "And what makes you think I don't want to see that?" He said while looking back at you.

You stopped in your tracks and glared at him. "What?" He said while looking back at you with a cheeky smile. "You're lucky your hot." You said while catching up with him. "What do you mean by that?" He said while continuing to walk with his hands in his pockets. "You're hot." You said while looking at him.

"Y/n." He said while stopping and turning to face you. "Do you have feelings for me?" He said casually. You froze in your spot, not really knowing how to respond.

Yes. Of course you did. Who wouldn't? He's literally the hottest curse you know. But of course he doesn't feel the same way. He's a curse. He doesn't have feelings.

"Y-yeah?" You said kinda questioning yourself. He looked at you with no facial expression at all. "I kinda knew you did." He said while sighing slightly.

"Listen, Y/n, if you were just some other person that I didn't know for long, I'd tell you 'You're just my slave and that's it.' but, I'll think about it." He explained then continued walking.

You trailed behind him slightly while thinking about what he said. Will he consider it?

These thoughts couldn't leave your mind all night, even while you were helping Sukuna kill children.

The laughs that left his mouth as he killed them was like music to your ears. Oh to make him laugh in slightly the same way.

Impossible.

______________________