𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

______________________________

You slowly began to open your eyes. You felt someone pulling at your cheek. You looked forward to see Sukuna pulling at your cheek. "Oh my god! My dream is real now?!" You screamed as you sat up quickly and pushed Sukunas hand away from your face.

"Ah! Don't scare me like that you brat!" Sukuna said as he jumped back a bit. "I scared you?" You asked him. "Yeah- Well not really." He said, rubbing the back of his head.

You looked down at your wrist and saw black markings going around your wrist, just like Sukunas. "Wait- you turned me into a curse. Didn't you?" You asked him. "I did." He replied.

"I feel the same though." You said while feeling all over your body. "Of course you will." He said. "Wait. What I actually want to know is why you were touching my face hm?" You said while pointing at him.

"It's nothing." He said while looking away from you. "Nothing hm??" You said. He sighed and looked back towards you, "Those damn brats are looking for you."

"Of course they are. They've known I went missing." You responded. "Question; do you and your brother have the same cursed techniques?" Sukuna asked out of the blue.

"We have some of the same techniques. He has the six eyes, I don't. I can freeze people and control there cursed energy. He can't." You explained to him. He nodded his head and closed his eyes.

"I also have the same technique as you now, Sukuna." You said while smirking at him. "Hm? Which one?" He asked while opening his eyes, "Show me."

"Your slashing technique." You said while slicing a bottle in the room in half. "It's not as strong as mine but you definitely got it." He said while patting your head.

"I know your going to make a good slave for me."

__________