𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟒

________________

You and Sukuna both made it back to the school after you both killed people. Yuuji still hasn't woken up.

"Sukuna..?" You said as he was about to walk back into Yuujis dorm. He turned back and looked at you. "Can I sleep with you..?" You said silently. "Sure." He said while walking into Yuujis dorm. You followed after him as he casually walked inside.

He layed down on the bed. You sat on the edge and looked down at him. He looked so bored. "You gonna just stare at me?" Sukuna chuckled as he pulled you down towards him. You layed your head on his chest and snuggled into him.

The warmth that came from his body felt like heaven. You could hear his heart beat through his chest and you loved it. Just being this close to him felt so comforting. You wished you could do this more often with him but you knew that would never happen. This would probably be the only time. It breaks your heart how he doesn't feel the same for you. But he said he'd consider it. Does that make you special? Does he even mean that? He could just be lying to you to get you to shut up or just for you to leave him alone. Of course he'd do something like that. He only does things for his own pleasure with no consideration to others.

"Y/n??" Sukuna had said for the third time but you didn't hear him. "Hm?" You said without even looking up at him. But his face was so pretty to you, everything about it.

"You okay?" He said, putting a hand around your waist. You grew flustered and hid your face in his chest, "Y-yes."

He chuckled at you, "Why are you hiding?"

"Uhm.. nerves?" You said as he grabbed your thigh and pulled it up over his legs. "Why?" He said slightly confused. "I've never cuddled with anyone before." You lied.

"Well, I guess that makes me special, hm?" He said with a smirk. "Y-yea." You said back to him. "Well, goodnight Y/n."

"Goodnight Sukuna."

_______________