𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟏

You groaned in annoyance while lifting your head up

You groaned in annoyance while lifting your head up. You tried to stretch your arms but realized they were locked behind you. "What the..?" You said before realizing your brother was infront of you.

You sighed in annoyance and closed your eyes, focusing your cursed energy into your hands. With only one attempt, you ripped your hands out of the ropes and stood up feeling your wrist.

Only Satoru had noticed that your curse marks turned red. 'Sukunas doing?' He thought to himself.

"Ah, that feels better." You said while locking your eyes onto Satorus. "Y/n..?"

You broke the eye contact and started leaving the room. Before you could walk out you felt Satoru grab your wrist.

"Let go." You said sternly. "Your not allowed to leave this room." Satoru said. "I don't care, let go Satoru." You said again while turning to look at him.

"No." He said while trying to pull you back inside the room. You put all your weight forward so he couldn't pull you back.

__________

Sukuna forcefully switched with Yuuji and began walking to where you are. "Yeah. I'm gonna beat his ass." Sukuna muttered to himself. Yuuji was yelling at him from the inside, telling him not to hurt his sensei. Sukuna didn't care.

Sukuna had this rage built up inside him ever sense Satoru put you in that room. Luckily Sukuna has protection on you and knows whenever your in a dangerous situation or one he doesn't agree with.

As he got closer towards the room, your screams towards Satoru got louder.

___

"Satoru I said to let me go!" You screamed at him. "I'm not letting you go until you obey!" Satoru said.

Your curse marks grew redder by the second, as your cursed energy was radiating off you like butter. You continued to pull your arm away but his grip wouldn't let up.

"Satoru I swear to god!"

"Drop her."

___________________