𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

❝ 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝

❝ 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝. ❞

As soon as your technique was off him, he lunged forward. He aimed for your throat but you caught his hand and pushed him back. He stumbled a bit before you disappeared and reappeared behind him without him noticing.

"What the hell?" He said to himself after noticing you were gone. You quickly kicked his back, making him fly into the air. You appeared behind him, making him smash into the ground.

You landed in front of him and looked down at him. He slowly stood up. "You whore." He mumbled to himself. "Tell me Sukuna. What made you a mass murderer?" You asked before Satoru silently appeared behind him and knocked him out.

Just before Satoru knocked him out he mumbled the word, "Humans."

________

"Don't kill him."

"Y/n, are you fucking insane?? You really think you can change this curses mind? You think you can help him?!" Satoru shouted at you as Suguru stood there silently, not sure what to think of the whole situation.

"Just give him to me and I'll make sure he won't kill anyone." You said while crossing your arms. "There's no way! No fucking way!" Satoru yelled while looking around and shaking his head.

Suguru lightly placed his hands on your shoulders, rubbing them. "You should really think this through Y/n. He's a curse and could kill you if he really wanted to."

"I'd think she'd be a nice slave for me." Sukuna commented as he sat on the ground with your technique on him. "No way I'm letting my sister be your slave you fuck-"

"I'll do it."

"Oh? You would? Then let me go and I'll take you back to where I live. And I won't kill you."

"Okay, deal."

___________________