𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗

______________

______________

"Y/n! Y/n!" Satoru said while shaking you aggressively. "Heh?" You said tiredly while sitting up. "What happened?" Satoru asked you with worry in his voice. "Uhm I don't know." You said back to him.

You then remember what Sukuna had told you to do. You checked yourself to see the three fingers you gained where still there. You sighed in relief.

"Everything okay?" Satoru asked you while holding your hand. You didn't realize but Yuuji was in the room. He sat on the couch, not speaking at all.

"Yeah, I'm fine." You said before getting up. Satoru grabbed your arms and made you sit back down, "You should rest."

"Why? I feel fine." You said to him. "Yuuji wants to ask you something." He said in response. "Fine." You said with a sigh.

Yuuji then stood up and sat next to you. The eyes under his opened which meant that Sukuna was listening. "What's your relationship with Sukuna?" Yuuji asked, slightly embarrassed.

You looked at him puzzled then back at Satoru, as if asking for permission to tell him the truth. Satoru nodded his head at you. You turned back to him. "I'm his slave."

His eyes widend a bit, but nodded his head. "Thanks for telling the truth." He said while standing up and walking out. "Thats all?" You asked Satoru. "Yeah."

"Nice, so where am I staying?"

____________