𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔

❝ 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝

❝ 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝. ❞

"Damn you Satoru!" Suguru groaned as he stood there, watching Satoru. "You let them get away!"

"Maybe it's best if we leave her be. She's strong enough to protect herself." Satoru said while looking over at Suguru.

"Yeah, but do you know what will happen if the higher ups find out about this? Your sister running off with some curse? Who kills people for a living?!" Suguru explained.

"She wouldn't be a jujutsu scorer anymore. She wouldn't be student. She'd probably just be known as some girl running around with the King of Curses." Satoru sighed to himself.

He was disappointed in himself. He let this happen. He let you run off with Sukuna. He hated himself for this. He honestly didn't know how he was going to get you back. Sukuna had you wrapped around his finger.

Although Sukuna didn't have any plans with you yet, he sure would come up with some soon. And this is what Satoru feared the most. In order for you not to get into trouble by the higher ups, you'd have to be turned into a curse. Oh, did Sukuna have something up his sleeve.

"We gotta go after her Satoru. We can't stop until she's back at the school and the curse is dead." Suguru said with worry in his voice.

"Let's give her time." Satoru said so silently Suguru almost couldn't hear him.

"You've got to be insane." Suguru mumbled to himself. Before he could even continue his rant, Satoru grabbed his wrist and they both disappeared and appeared back at the school.

___________________

"I want you to listen to me closely okay?" Sukuna said to you as you watched him. You nodded your head and he continued, "If I don't turn you into a curse, the jujutsu scorers will kill you."

You heart stopped for a moment. If anything you did not want to be a curse, but if it was for the sake of helping Sukuna, you'd do it.

"I understand. But you said I could leave whenever I please?" You asked him. "Yes, I did say that." He said. "Let me go back to Jujutsu High, stay there for a bit longer and then I'll come back. I won't tell them anything about you or where you are." You explained to him.

"Thats fine with me. If anyone asks you any questions about me, do not answer them." Sukuna said. You nodded your head. "Alright, you can leave."

And with that, you disappeared instantly.

_________________