𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

❝ 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝

❝ 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝. ❞

"No! No way!" Satoru said while grabbing you. Little did he know, you already took your technique off of Sukuna.

Right at that moment, Sukuna lunged forward and pushed Satoru off you and grabbed you. Throwing you over his shoulder, he quickly disappeared and appeared at the place he called home.

He threw you down onto the ground, "I move around alot so I don't stay in one place."

You looked up at him, "Don't throw me around."

He looked down at you before leaning down and grabbing your chin, "Don't talk to me like that." He let go of your chin and walked inside his so called home.

It was just an abandoned house. Nothing special at all. Maybe he just hides here?

You stood up as he gestured for you to follow him. You followed after him, closing the door to this old house behind you.

"So, any rules? Or like things I shouldn't do?" You asked as he sat down in a chair and crossed one leg over the other.

You sat in another chair that wasn't so far away. "Yeah, don't disobey me. You can come and go as you please. But if I need you, you're not allowed to leave." He explained rather quickly.

"That's all?"

"Yeah. Also you need to have my permission before coming into my home."

"Right, Right."

Suddenly, as soon as those words left your mouth, a loud crash was heard from the top of the building.

Someone had broke the top of the building, large piles of rock beginning to fall. Before they could even touch you both, you put your technique on them, freezing them in place.

Sukuna appeared behind you as if he was using you as protection.

What a prick.

"Ah shit, I forgot about her technique!"

"You dumbass!"

__________________________