CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

^^listen while reading^^

"I wonder what's Eyol saying..." Jihye was too flummoxed to even understand what her sister was saying.

"I'm afraid she's going to be a witch" said their mom. Shaking her head, worried about her daughter muttering words they can't decipher.

"That little rat, i will hunt you in your dreams forever and ever and ever-" Eyol continues to mumble under her breathe as if she's cursing someone.

Jihye sighed. She thought no matter how close and open their family are to each other, there's always a boundary not meant to be crossed.

"Honey, i already made an appointment to our family doctor-"

Eyol glared at her mom's way. "You did what?"

Her mom was staring at her like ghost. "Honey let's go" she grabbed Eyol's arm and went to the parking garage as fast as she can.

Uhm what the hell

——————

"MOM NO!" Eyol yelled as loud as she can.

Her mom already looked so done with Eyol. Mumbling "sorry's" to the people roaming outside the building with their dogs barking nonstop.

Ugh annoying karens outside 

"Eyol can you stop? Or do you want me to call Jungkook to let you stop screaming?"

Jungkook. Jungkook

That little rat who told my parents about my secret room.

I'm so pissed right now.

Eyol chuckled at her mom. "Hell no mom I ain't seeing that boy anymore, i hate him"

Her mom stared at her weirdly. "Eyol dear, he's already here-"

"Hey, Eyol?" A deep voice called out her name.

He's really here

That dic-

He was wearing a black sweater with a 'Chanel' logo just up his right side and a tucked in black trousers with a gucci belt.

Damn his fashion sense, he really looks like a daddy-

She gathered up her courage and smiled at his way. "Oh hey there, JK baby" she teased.

It wasn't too long before his cheeks turned faint pink.

he's blushing? The fu-

"H-hey Eyol and Eyol's mom." He smiled sheepishly at Mom.

In return, Mom smiled back. "Want to eat dinner with us this evening?"

WHAT NO PLEAS-

Eyol tugged his sweater. "Say no, please" she whispered at his ears with a conceiving smile.

He stared at her for a brief moment before grinning at her mom. "Of course, i'll eat dinner at your place."

——————————-
[UNEDITED.]

-uhm what the fuck did i just wrote-