CHAPTER FIVE

a few hours later~

Eyol repeatedly slammed her forehead to the study table. She was embarrassed to the point she bit her lips causing it to bleed a little.

"i hate myself" she mumbled.

"You hate yourself? Why though" Jihye's laugh echoed inside her room. The chips she was munching on slowly caused her a loud cough.

"Don't talk when your mouth is full" Eyol sighed for the hundredth times. Scratching her head off before pulling it in frustration.

"God dammit he saw me in my pyjamas can you believe that?!!"

Jihye shrugged off "I don't know man" she munched unto some chips again.

Eyol unconsciously looked at the chips falling off of Jihye's hands. Her eyes widened seeing her favorite gray rug getting stained by the cheese chips her sister was eating on.

She smiled softly to herself.

"For the hundredth time, don't call me 'man' i'm not a man and lastly please remove that filthy chips on my rug" she rolled her eyes and slammed her head again on the table facing the glass window.

She saw a couple jogging together with their dog following them behind unleashed. The couple was laughing together as the sun hits their face. The girl stopped jogging and wiped the guy's face with the towel on her shoulder.

She cringed.

Jihye notices and laughed out again "you're jealous? Go downstairs and make that jungkook guy your boyfriend and charan!!" She waved her hands in the air and grinned happily.

"Shut up-"

"Girls!! Let's eat lunch!!" Their mom's voice called out.

Eyol walked slowly outside with her arms crossed and her eyebrows furrowed up. Jihye already flew outside like a child when their mom called them.

"Where's Eyol?" She can hear her mom's voice talking to Jihye. She peeked a little from the pillar that's separating the kitchen and foyer.

She saw Jungkook sitting at the dining table with a plain face and a vacant seat beside him. In front of him was his mom mixing the plate of kimchi and jihye sitting beside her.

Jihye shrugged off and unconsciously stared at where she was standing. "I don't know mom, want me to call her?" Jihye said.

Her mom nodded "Yes, please"

Jihye walked away from the kitchen and stopped in front of her before grabbing her wrist inside the kitchen harshly. "Oh, Eyol there you are" Her mom smiled sheepishly.

"Mom....."

"Eyol sit beside Jungkook and eat, you both are going to the university after, right?" Mrs Moon said while preparing the food.

Eyol's eyes was widened and her mouth agaped. "What?"

"He's going to the same university as you, Eyol" Mrs. Jeon said with a sweet smile on her face.

Eyol smiled back but she was staring blankly at the floor.

He can't go to the same uni as me-

I'll make myself more embarrassed-

Noooo-

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked and smiled assuring. All of the attention were on her.

Eyol gulped before looking back to him "Huh? Of course i am...." she looked at the beef meat his mom slammed on her plate.

"Now eat, you both are going to the university together" Mrs. Jeon smiled.

Eyol nodded and stared at the beef, it looked tasty and delicious. She didn't waste no time and grabbed the chopsticks beforeshe stabbed the beef before getting it unto his mouth.

Jungkook stared at her in awe.

Mrs. Jeon laughed "You sure have a big appetite like Jungkook, you're so adorable!!" She said and patted her head adoringly.

Eyol smiled sheepishly with her mouth stuffed with food "Dankshu"

"I would love to have a daughter like you but i only have two sons" Mrs. Jeon looked down and Eyol looked at Jungkook.

He was busy munching on his food and not giving any care around him.

he really is smth-

Eyol chuckled and gulped the food "i can be your daughter if you want to" She said and smiled sheepishly.

Jihye looked at her. 'Is this girl kidding?'

Mrs. Jeon dramatically removes the fake tears falling and hugged Eyol out of nowhere. "Aww i would love to!!"

'Are these two joking?' Eyol's mom face palmed also Jungkook.

"Mom" Jungkook mumbled. His mom laughed when Jungkook said that. He looked like a bunny embarrassed while he continued to eat.

"You don't want to her to be your sister? That's sad" Mrs. Jeon smiled sadly. Jungkook mentally rolled his eyes.

"but okay i would love to take her as my daughter in law if you don't want her as a sister but as a lover" Mrs Jeon patted Eyol's head while smiling sheepishly at her son.

Jungkook coughed out all of a sudden. Eyol teasingly patted his back with a grin before offering him a water.

He looked at her confused and accepted the water anyways. When he finally calmed down, he stared at Eyol weirdly "Are you kidding me?" He whispered softly.

Eyol was eating peacefully not caring about him. He sighed and continued to eat with a heavy heart.

Eyol smirked before turning to look at him.

—————————
[EDITED.]

]