CHAPTER NINETEEN

^^listen up while reading^^

"What's your favorite song?" Eyol asked.

Her eyes steady on him, examining how he eats and his eating habits.

Oohh he has a cute puffy cheeks when eating..

I wonder how it feels when i touch it-

On the other side, Jungkook was ignoring her questions and continued to eat silently as if she wasn't there.

"What's your favorite color?" She asked again, but he was still ignoring her.

When will he answer my questions...

She pouted. "Forget that, what's your name ahjussi?" Eyol teased. Her eyebrows moving up and down with a witty grin on her face.

'Weirdo'

He sighed and stomped his ramen on the table.

"Why do you ask too many questions? Have you always been like that while someone is eating?"

Jungkook chuckled before standing up causing the chair he was sitting on get pushed hardly backwards.

"Damn i was just asking, no need to throw a fit" She mumbled softly to herself.

"Hey you muscle pig!! Wait up!!" She grabbed his cup of ramen putting it on top of hers before throwing it away at the garbage can.

He's such a brat sometimes but who cares he's cute and tall....

[Inside the car]

"So, where are we going next?" Eyol asked bluntly as soon as she sat inside his car.

'Does she even know how to shut up?'

Jungkook remained silent. Busy wearing his seatbelt after turning on the engine.

"Do you even know how to shut up?" He said.

Eyol laughed. "Of course i do-"

Jungkook covered her mouth with his hands. "Please, shut up for a second we'll get home in no time, okay?" He politely said.

She rolled her eyes. "Fine" she whispered teasingly.

——

"We're here, now get down-"

Seeing Eyol all passed out in the front seat makes him pity her.

'Just how long did she talked nonstop that made her passed out like this?'

"Such an annoying little girl" Jungkook chuckled playfully.

———

The sun hits up her face in no time. Skin shivering, and she still refuses to cover herself with a duvet.

"It's so cold-"

She opened her eyes widely only to see her laying on her bed with her full clothes on.

She stared at the clock seeing it strikes at '10:00'

I'm late- FUCK NOOOO

Just like what happened the last time, Eyol rushed inside her walk in cabinet and bathroom for a quick shower.

Wait- am i with Jungkook last night?

Oh yes I forgot but how did he managed to bring me inside my house and in my room?

My parents aren't home as well as Jihye

Hmmmm...

'Rrriiiingggg'

————

"JUNGKOOK!!!" She yelled his name automatically as soon as she saw him, hoping he would look back to her.

But sadly, he didn't. He was busy texting someone in his phone with a smile on his face.

Is that his imaginary girlfriend that he's texting with?

Smh prolly just his guy friend pretending to be a girl....

Eyol smiled evilly before walking straight to him.

Well i wanted to tease him...

"Hey is that your so-called-girlfriend? Or is it just bixby?" She smiled sarcastically.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He said.

Eyol didn't looked affected by what he said, she just smiled sheepishly to him. "What do you mean what am i doing here? This is my class, for your information."

He looked confused for a second. "oh uhh..."

"Uhh what?" Eyol couldn't deny that she liked teasing him.

She doesn't even mind if he's giving her a cold treatment, the most important is that i can talk to him casually.

"Can i borrow your laptop after school?" She had a plan in her mind.

My evil little bitchy plan...

He raised his eyebrows. "For what? You have one right? I saw a lot of them in your room"

Just let meeee....

"They're all in bad condition and i need it for...."

"For what?" He asked.

"...for science purposes." She smiled sheepishly.

He wondered why she would need to borrow his when she can afford to buy a whole computer store when she wants to.

'Just what is she planning again?'

"Why what do need to do? I'll help you just tell me what is it i'll do it-"

Eyol's eyes widened up as soon as he spoke. "No no let me do it please..??"

'That aegyo tho'

He couldn't refuse to her aegyo. But if he let her borrow his laptop then it'd be over.

"I promise I won't open such files so please let me?" Again, she did a pretty cringing aegyo.

—————————
[UNEDITED.]

]