CHAPTER TEN

"I'll see you around, bye!!"

She gave Jungkook a friendly smile before going out his car quickly. Jungkook waved his hand to her but she was fast to close the car door even before he can respond.

'Damn girl you left me hanging'

"Yeah.....i'll just see you around...." he mumbled disappointedly to himself watching her open the door to her house quietly.

He smiled when he saw her got in her house safely and drove into the car garage next to hers.

——

"I'm home-"

"Where were you?!" Jihye's voice were all over their house. Waking their neighbors.

Eyol stopped and stared at Jihye who looked like she's about to explode.

She looks like a tomato-

In the quiet foyer of a mansion-like house, there stood two sisters. The other looked really confused and the other sister looked furious.

"Jihye......what's up?" Eyol smiled sheepishly while slowly tiptoeing up to her room. She knew the drill.

"What do you mean? Where have you been? I was head over heels looking for you!!" Jihye bombarded her with questions.

Eyol looked puzzled. "Why were you looking for me? I just ate dinner with Jungkook in busan-"

"Wait- where?!" Jihye was shocked enough to process the informations Eyol was telling her. "What do you mean busan?!"

Eyol laughed it off "oh come on, you're so dramatic we just ate and left" she smiled assuring her.

Jihye showed an evil smile to her younger sister, Scaring Eyol. "Did you both really 'just ate and left' and nothing more....?" She smirked.

Eyol nodded eagerly.

"Of course why would- wait what?!" After a few seconds, She blushed thinking what Jihye was talking about.

"Where's mom and dad anyways?" Eyol suddenly changed the topic.

Jihye sighed. "They're not here for 2 days due to some business trip thingy-"

Jihye blocked her way to her room and showed her phone in front of Eyol.

"What is it?" Eyol blankly stared at her phone wondering why Jihye was swinging her phone on her face.

"Check the time, dumbass"

Eyol unknowingly looked at the time.

'11:05pm' the clock read.

"Oh- it's almost in the middle of the night i gotta sleep now, bye bye!!" She ranted out and slid under Jihye's arms opening her room and closing it quickly.

"That kid-" Jihye rolled her eyes and went to room as well.

Eyol sighed while her back was sliding down the door. She stared at the clock hanging on her wall.

'11:11pm'

She hurriedly went to the window looking for moon- and thankfully she saw the moon.

She stared up seeing the moon shining brightly even if it's the only one in the sky.

-

"You cannot see the stars without the moon, and you should know that the moon isn't lonely because it has the stars to shine with." Jungkook said making her look at him.

It was when they were driving home from busan. They kept laughing and telling jokes on their way home- and he did all for her not to be bored.

-

She chuckled remembering all the jokes he said.

Little did she know she was falling slowly to him. But she wasn't taking her feelings seriously.

She knew she was nothing but a friend to him.

But what amused her was she knew she wasn't the only one staring at the moon, he was watching the moon too.

"Bye Jihye i'm off to school!!!"

She hurriedly went to the garage with an absent mind.

Wait- why's my car not here.....

I left my car at school-

"Shoot-" Eyol didn't hesitate to ride a taxi on her way to school. She was atleast an hour late due to sleeping late at night.

-

She huffed out and smiled sheepishly at the professor glaring at her. "What's your excuse Ms. Moon Eyol?" The professor questioned her.

All of her classmates were present, even the usual-absent ones were there sitting on their desks.

And lastly, Jungkook was there too with a vacant expression on his face while he was staring at the computers near the professor's desk.

She gulped. "I'm sorry, i was being irresponsible and slept late last night-"

"She was with me last night, professor." Eyol was interrupted by a manly voice. All of the students' attention were on him. Some squeaking and some gasped.

The professor raised his eyebrows. "What do you mean by that, Mr. Jeon?"

Then Jungkook smirked. "You know what i mean by she's with me last night right?"

Please no-

If my parents heard this they will definitely think the other way-

"Ooooohhh" the bad boys of the class smirked at Jungkook.

"What did they do last night?" The nerd one wondered.

"Oh wow i knew they were gonna do it-"

"I heard rich people dates someone similar to them and i guess they are dating-" the mean girl of the class squeaked.

"Oh why didn't you just said you both were dating?" The professor said.

"What-"

"Go back to your seat Ms. Moon, you're forgiven, thanks to my cousin." Professor Kim said and continued to teach whatever he was teaching.

—————————
[EDITED.]

]