CHAPTER FOURTEEN

"Cracking codes eh?" She smiled.

His face turned to her, his thin lips twisted in a sardonic smile. He was watching her, with a sardonic smile twisted his thin-lipped mouth.

"Don't you have anything to do? Go away." He rolled his eyes. His hands back again on his glowing rainbow keyboard, ignoring Eyol.

Her face frowned "if i would rate you, i would definitely say 9/10" she mumbled and examined his form carefully with her seductive eyes, licking her lower lip purposely.

He looks like someone named on my phone contacts 'My bae'...

Gosh i'm so hilarious-

She chuckled playfully. It was real, she got his number from their housemaid and named it 'My Bae' even though he doesn't even know.

That's what i call 'Eyol Tactic'

He was sitting on his red gaming chair, his hands on the mouse and the other on the keyboard, eyes focused on the screen, and sweat sliding from his forehead to his cheeks with his lips biting on itself.

Deym he a hottie-

Again, his face turned to her but this time he was much annoyed "what?" He removed the headphones on his ears making Eyol raise her penciled eyebrows.

Whoopsie....

She shrugged "Jokes aside, you have the looks, body and brain but there's missing and do you know what that is?" She tilted her head like a lost puppy.

He sighed and looked back at the monitor even before she can continue her words "I don't have time for this eyol-"

"Good Attitude." She finished with a playful smile on her face before sprinting quickly as possible to the door exiting his room as fast as she can.

The look on his face when she said that doesn't look good.

I need to get outta here quickly-

Don't want this hottie to scold me again-

She nearly tripped to the bag of carrots lying on the floor along with the box of empty looking banana milk.

Wait- What is that bag of carrots doing here?

She shrugged off. Eyol almost touched the doorknob even before a man's hand stopped the door from opening.

Did

He

Blocked

The

F*cking door?!

Eyol slowly raised her eyes and stared at him blankly, he was breathing so hard that his nose were flaring.

"What did you say?" He asked with a bunny smile and at the same time breathing hardly.

I said you're hot-

"Nothing?" Eyol smiled sheepishly.

"Open the door please....?" She asked a little desperate. Eyol just realized she was trapped in his arms. His arm resting on top of the door and the other on the doorknob.

He knew she was scared what he could do to her. He smirked at her and locked the door loudly in front of her as she grew flustered.

"How about-" a sound clicked out of the doorknob indicating it had been locked. She flinched.

"-No" He finished his words and stared down at her.

Damn it-

Why did i even come here in his room-

Oh yes because his mom told me to call him to eat together downstairs.

"Jungkook-ssi..." she smiled sheepishly as he smiled sarcastically at her. His arms still trapping her from going anywhere.

"Eyol-ssi" he smirked.

"Can you remove your arms....?" She laughed awkwardly. He tilted his head with a smirk on his face "No" he licked his lower lip purposely. Barely hitting hers.

"Why would i? After you badmouthed me?" He claimed.

"Excuse me? I didn't badmouthed you Mr. Jungkook"

"Using honorifics now huh?" He smirked.

She smirked back. "Of course, you're two months older to me for your infor-"

"Jungkook!! Eyol!! What are you both doing there? Hurry up and eat downstairs!! Do whatever you're doing later!!!" Mrs. Jeon's voice echoed the whole house yelling their names, interrupting Eyol.

"You hear that? Your mom said let's eat downstairs so-"

"We'll be downstairs in a few minutes mom!" He replied back to his mom. His stare still on Eyol.

What the fred-

——————
[EDITED.]

]