CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

^^listen up while reading^^

Smack!

"WHAT THE HECK-"

She yelled loudly after smacking Jungkook's forehead instinctively.

My mother didn't put me in Taekwondo for nothing...

But why did i aim for his forehead tho...?

Damn it, i hold a 4th degree blackbelt in Taekwondo but I didn't even aimed for something I learned from those years-

".....ouch" He mumbled softly while patting his forehead, shocked from her strength.

'That hurts'

Eyol covered her mouth.

How the-

"How did you know this place, pig?" She blurted out.

She was wondering how did he went through her room without her noticing, she was careful not to let her parents know her secret room,

if they did, they would literally marry her off to someone, which is already happening to her.

"Uhh are you okay?" She asked awkwardly. Reaching for him with care.

I gotta be a little softy here...

But i'm a bitch, how tf can i do that?

Jungkook was still standing behind her, he can't even let go of his hand on his forehead because of the force she gave.

'Why is she so strong?'

He grumbled. "What does your mom even feed you to be that strong?"

Eyol looked somewhere thinking deeply as if it was a math question...

".....uhh potato?"

He raised his eyebrows confused. "What?"

She smiled awkwardly. "Nothing just- ugh just why are you here? How did you even entered this room?"

He shrugged. "I just used my feet to enter this room...?"

Eyol! Use your common sense!!

She slapped both of her cheeks. "How dumb of me- get outta here this instant" She shoved him away.

With her pushing him hardly outside her room and causing him to land on his butt with her dog licking him.

"DUBU YA!!!!" A screeching voice almost made Jungkook deaf.

'This family really IS chaotic'  He thought.

"Eyol... my ears..." He covered his ears.

She turned to look at him, seeing Jungkook covering his ears protectively.

"What do you want?" She asked boldly, not willing to ask if he's okay or not.

What the heck does this boy wants?

Jungkook scoffed. "Aren't you really going to ask if i'm okay or did-"

She laughed loudly. "Why what do you want to say?"

'Is she okay? She's too scary to be my wife'

"What? Stop wasting my time, i gotta spread some brown sticky liquid on a super bowl, bye." Eyol said her goodbye and locked the door before him.

Causing him to flinch a little. "That girl is weird" he mumbled before a fluffy dog jumped on his lap wanting some affection.

"Why is your mom like that Dubu?" He said to the dog with a friendly smile on his face.

—————

"Where am i again? Ugh why does he have to interrupt my precious time like that"

She giggled. Turning on the computer again,

"ohh wow, he does have a girlfriend but-"

She laughed evilly. "-but they broke up!!"

It was real, he really had a girlfriend before but they recently broke up, and Eyol was reading their conversation about their breakup.

"Oh my lord- gosh why am i such an evil to laugh like that, poor Jungkook.....

——————
[UNEDITED.]

]