CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Her phone rang and rang inside her bag. It was ringing for the fifth time, but she didn't bother to check who was calling.

Just mom asking where i was because she has someone to introduce to me-

Ew, i hate set-ups to be honest....

She raised her left arm checking the time at her rolex watch.

"8:15pm." She whispered softly to herself.

With a shrug, she continued to walk under the darkened streets of Seoul.

Skin shivering, throat drying, feet already sores, but she maintained the smile on her face whilst walking home.

Wanna walk home, so tired of driving around.

In a great distance, a boy and a girl sat inside the cafe laughing together. Not until the boy pointed at Eyol who's kicking pebbles aside with a grin tinted on her face.

"Hey, isn't that your sister?" The guy exclaimed.

The girl on the other side looked at where the guy was pointing at, she smiled and shrugged "Oh, yeah that's her....that brat, mom's already looking for her at home"

The guy laughed "Why is she walking home? I heard she has a lambo...is that true Jihye?"

Jihye's smile slowly faded away "do you like her?"

The guy blushed out of nowhere. "No I don't, but if she's single-"

"Shut it Bambam, you already have a girlfriend and you're hitting on my sister too? Wow i'm not surprised" Jihye sarcastically said. Sipping into her iced tea.

Bambam chuckled and adjusted to his seat crossing his legs. "Well why is she smiling? She's alone yet she looks like she's with someone" He wondered.

Jihye unconsciously looked at where Eyol was, indeed, she was smiling at herself.

"That's new, she usually had her poker face on when walking alone, wonder who she's thinking" Jihye sighed.

Bambam smirked and gently sipped into his coffee. "Maybe she's seeing someone...i wish it was me tho....." He pouted.

Jihye kicked his leg under the table. "Dream on, little one~"

He laughed playfully. Hiding his leg away from her "i just said 'i wish' why? Is it bad to say that?"

"Yes, now shut up."

The next morning

A loud thump was heard from the upperclass home of the 'Moon Residence'

Mrs. Moon sighed softly. Mixing the glass of orange juice in her arms.

She politely asked her eldest daughter who's walking in her simple clothes, her hair was dripping with water, she looked like she came out straight from the shower.

"Jihye, is Eyol awake?"

She shrugged "i think so, i heard some thumps upstairs, maybe she fell off of her bed"

Mrs. Moon chuckled. "Go wake her up, we're going somewhere"

Jihye's eyebrows raised up. "Where?"

Mrs. Moon looked up to her with a smile "you'll find out later, now wake her up we'll go there in an hour"

"Okay, fine."

"Mom.....are you serious?"

Mrs. Moon nodded excitedly. "Yes! Isn't great? We're having a lunch all together!!" She got inside the house in excitement.

"But dad's not here, and if you don't mind i'll go back home-"

Jihye laughed sarcastically. Grabbing Eyol's shoulder "Not so fast little sister, you're eating lunch with us not with your computer thingy inside your mental-like room now get inside with us"

She pulled Eyol inside their house. The maid greeting them politely and leading them towards the white marble styled kitchen.

"Jihye......."

"What?"

"Why are we here again?"

"Because we're gonna eat here...?"

Eyol politely smiled when she saw Mrs. Jeon waving her hands to her. They were invited to their house to eat lunch, as they were home alone together. With the dads not home because of business purposes.

"Hello, my dear Eyol" Mrs. Jeon smiled at her.

She smiled back. Sitting on the marble chair in the dining room. "Oh, and if you don't mind Eyol, can you call Jungkook to come down here?"

What....?

They have maids all around the house, why can't they just call him instead of me?

Eyol just smiled and froze on the spot, With Jihye snickering beside her. "Well i see that you have lots of-"

Jihye kicked her leg harshly even before she can continue her words. "-i mean sure why not?!"

Eyol's voice cracked up a bit making her mom chuckle. "Go hurry, and don't be so harsh on him honey, he might kick you ha ha ha"

There we go- a mom joke....

"Okay, i won't be harsh on him dont worry" She smirked internally.

But first- where is that bitch's room...?

———————
[EDITED.]

A/n: I just woke up and saw that NCT is going to add 2 new members?! Gosh kill me-