CHAPTER EIGHT

"Eyol....." Jungkook poked her arm repeatedly.

He was bored in the middle of the class.

"What?" She mumbled a little harsh. She was clearly not pleased at his actions, but he continued anyways to poke her arm with his pen.

Jungkook smiled playfully. His head was resting on his right arm, as Eyol was sitting on his left side.

He carefully examined her face, he looked amused the way she talked even if its a diss word or whatever it was.

"Stop bugging me muscle pig" she ranted out.

She looked at him directly at his eyes.

'Fascinating enough to me'

Seconds later, the professor noticed they weren't listening and smiled at himself like an idiot.

"Mr. Jeon and Ms. Moon why are you both looking at each other instead of listening at my class?"

Eyol teared her stare at him, as well as him. Now, their attention were both at the professor who's smiling like an idiot at the front.

"My apologies, Mr. Kim" Eyol apologized at their classmates who looked unamused.

The professor gladly accepted her apology, and now he was only waiting for Jungkook to do the same.

Jungkook was only staring blankly at the professor, not wanting to apologize.

The professor raised his eyebrows "Mr. Jeon?"

Jungkook hummed. "Why?" He said with no hesitation, it was like he was talking to a friend instead of a professor. 

'This kid sure has no respect to me just because i'm his cousin' the professor thought while staring to him.

When Eyol noticed his actions, she elbowed him "apologize to him" she whispered.

He shrugged off and sat properly for the sake of Eyol "sorry" he mumbled quickly.

The professor didn't quite catch up with his words, he looked at his rolex watch.

"Mr. Jeon detention for an hour after class, no excuses." Mr. Kim informed and continued to teach his class and ignored Jungkook.

Jungkook's face looked a little bitter when the professor said that.

'Ew detention'

Eyol silently laughed. She leaned towards him and whispered "that's what you get, muscle pig" she grinned and continued to listen what the professor was teaching.

'05:00pm' The school's giant clock that was situated in the middle of the hallway rang loudly, indicating that all class is over.

Little by little, the hallways of the school building soon was filled with students with their friends and some alone walking to their each destinations.

The sound of their laugh filled the whole campus, Eyol packed all of her things and went back to her car not wanting to talk to him.

meanwhile Jungkook was left alone at the classroom.

'Detention

I freaking

hate

Detention'

The continous voice of his, rang through his mind while waiting for the end of detention. He was repeatedly saying those words until he already made a song and rhythm to it.