CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

^^listen up while reading^^

"Why is your cheeks red?" Jihye's eyes focused on Eyol.

She smiled sarcastically. "Why do you care?" Eyol looked down suddenly can't focus on her food.

Why, just whyyyyy

Jihye smiled back. "Okay okay i get it, eat up Jungkook" she gestured Jungkook to eat and he does.

This pig-

Jungkook seemed to get the situation since Eyol looked distracted, still.

He slowly leans over her. "It's okay, no one will know." He whispers.

The tone he used was deep and devilish.

But to her it was heaven.

The one you would feel safe and dangerous at the same time, there was no guarantee why she'd unknowingly find him hilarious and dangerous at the same time.

She smirked. "Mom, Jungkook said the food tastes like it's raw"

How 'bout that mr. Jeon-

Her mom raised her eyebrow, stops eating to look at her daugher "it is raw"

Oh

"When are you going to get your brain think straight sis" Jihye disappointingly ate the sushi.

I'm not even sure if i myself is straight

"It's literally made to be eaten raw" Her mom added while staring at Eyol suspiscously. "Don't tell me you don't like eating things raw?"

Jungkook snorts.

Jihye smirked.

Her father continues to watch the polo game without realizing the atmosphere.

The chef looked away trying not to gag.

Eyol smiled.

She confidently raised her head high, pushing the chair backwards with her knees feeling so confident she stood up and smiles at the family along with Jungkook

Not that i consider him as a part of my family! Absolutely not.

"I now announce that i no longer will eat together with you all, and i thankyou" She wore her best smile hoping she would stick to her words...

Not until she stepped on to the fallen beef fat on the floor and trips around.

Just how lucky am i today...

"Oh my!"

"That's what you get from not eating raw, honey"

"I told you to think straight or i might actually expect you to be a lesbian"

These comments-

"This is all chef Felix's fault!" Eyol cried holding her twisted ankle.

Chef Felix finally turned to look at her and smiled "it ain't my fault you're procrastinating, mate."

————————————
[EDITED.]