CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

^^listen up while reading^^

at their house

Jungkook leans forward and captures her gaze again. He splays his legs, rests his elbows on top of his knees. "But i want to" he whispers.

Eyol expels a breath. It was worse than she thought. Persuading a man not to go over her house to eat dinner with the invitation of her mother.

And there they are, waiting for the dinner exclusively cooked by a 5 star michelin chef personally handpicked by her parents.

It was only two of them were waiting inside her room, and again insisted by her one and only fan, her mom.

he shrugs off before relaxing his shoulders on the armchair.

Eyol made a dismissive gesture, but inside her, the rising tide of resentment against Jungkook eases.

"So what now? We'll just stare at each other's eyes til' the dinner is cooked?" She uncrossed her legs and walked to his way.

God forgive me for what i'm about to do

The sexual tension was just lingering around them like a clouds dancing on the sky.

It's too much, way too much to not ignore, and he knows it well.

She stopped in front of him, leaning towards him "you know how much i hate you despite all the things i owe to you right?" She whispers,

and seconds later her mouth was placed on his.

Eyol don't have a lot of experience with kisses. There was Jimin, and before him, no one. But kissing jimin never felt the way Jungkook does,

Like taking a dare to run over knives, like an adrenaline strike of lightning.

His cruel mouth was surprisingly soft, and for a long moment their lips touch, he's still as a statue.

His eyes closed, lashes brushing her cheek. She shuddered.

Her mind was blank, all the little voices shut off like a computer and a lights out.

Then his hands come up, gentle as they glide over her arms. If she didn't knew better, she'd say his touch was reverent, but she do know better.

His hands are moving slowly because he is obviously trying to stop himself.

His desires.

I gotta admit he tastes like sour wine.

She can feel the moment he gives and gives up, pulling her to him. He kisses her hard, with a kind of devouring desperation.

Pulling her to his lap a little bit aggressive.

fingers digging into her hair. Their mouths slide together, teeth over lips over tongues.

Desire hits her to the stomach.

It's like fighting, except what they're fighting for is to crawl inside each other's skin.

What's worse is that i like this and i gotta put an end to it before we go further...

I can't let him know what kind of effect he does to me or i will be humiliated again.

She pulls back away from him, startling him.

His mouth was pink, a little bit swollen from the heated kiss, his eyes dark. He sees her blank expression and barks out a low husky laugh,

Which is enough to make her stand up from his lap.

"I gotta admit, that was hot." He admits.

————————————
[EDITED.]

Double update for y'all