CHAPTER ONE

————————

"It flies through the air"

I mumbled with a sigh. It was a sunny day after all, with the birds chirping and the sound of a euphoric laughter that surrounds.

It was the day my parents bought another house,

Again.

this time it was near my school i was enrolled at. I stared at the blue sky with the sun hovering my face while fiddling the grass-

Yes i am touching the grass so what it's soft

"What?" A soft voice rang through my ears.

I irritatingly sighed "it just flies through the air"

'Is she at it again?'

Jihye picked up the boxes like a man.

Jihye stared at her in disbelief "The what?"

It was her older sister Jihye.

'Is she really okay?' Jihye thought.

I stopped fiddling the grass and smiled at my older sister sarcastically

"the flies" i smiled sheepishly and ran inside the house.

The house was simple but it looked minimal, with the walls painted white and the glass almost surrounds the whole house.

Our neighborhood was peaceful, no pollution and not to mention it has the most expensive houses in Seoul.

UN Village.

I ran up to the stairs heading to where my now room was, i walked straight to the window where it was tightly closed, preventing any wind to come in.

This ain't the time for any pollution to get in,

My room was facing the neighbor, where the curtains were closed as well. It had a black curtains even though the neighbor's house were all white and glass as well.

Maybe it's a men's room?

Yeah possibly

"I should unpack my things now" i  picked up the box that was laying on the floor and unboxed it carelessly on the floor with a clean writing that says 'random stuff'

This box definitely contains all of my trash-

Sigh

"I have to throw some of these-"  a high pitch scream interrupted me, the windows were opened widely in her room. And It came from the neighbor's room.

What the fuc-

Is someone being fucked there?

Eww-

The black curtains were slightly opened as if someone accidentally touched it causing it to open.

I can see a glimpse of a man with no shirt on top and a black jeans as he threw his head back.

Is he-

No he is not-

But what if-

Yeah no-

-But is he fucking someone there?

"I don't wanna be nosy- but maybe a little"

with me being nosy and karen as i am  picked up the telescope laying down and hid behind the window trying to see what is happening on the other side.

My eyes opened widely "He is-"

"Eyol- what are you doing?" Her mom's voice stopped me from looking at the other side, making me stare at Mom blankly

"Mom..."

Damn it- I nearly saw what they were doing why do you have to get in such a wrong time mom?

"Eyol, are you okay?" Her mom asked. I nodded eagerly trying to hide what i was about to discover.

Now's not the time-

"What is it mom? You need something?" I smiled and hid the telescope behind me.

"Yeah, i need you to give this to the neighbor-"

My face brightened up when her mom mentioned 'Neighbor' as i was curious about what the neighbor was doing.

This is my time to shine-

"Yes! Of course i would gladly give it to them" i didn't even let mom finish her words and grabbed the plate mom was holding on. 

I am the karen of this neighborhood suckers!!

I held tightly unto the plate and skipped the stairs happily.

"Eyol-" Jihye was standing at the porch staring at me who definetely looked like a seal with this situation right now.

'She definitely needs a therapist' Jihye thought and stared at me before grabbing another box and went inside.

--

Jihye saw their father talking to the golf cart he recently bought "Dad? Are you okay?" She asked. Her father smiled at her before walking away as if nothing happened.

This family is sure weird in some way-

———————
[EDITED.]

Please vote and comment!!