CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

^^listen up while reading^^

"Do i really have to read his and his ex's last conversation?" She asked herself while biting her fingernails.

"Of course, i'm Moon Eyol and i can read all of these without getting caught-" Her laugh filled out the entire room like an evil person planning her revenge.

She burped out loud. The beef steak she ate just a few minutes ago made her tummy a little upset.

Do i have to spread some brown liquid on a super bowl again?

That steak tasted okay but not my type of steak

I better tell mom to hire another chef for dinner tomorrow-

And of course, the evil person she is, Eyol saved the conversation in her phone also.

Just in case.....

if you're wondering here's their conversation:

After the call...

"Damn

"Damn...." her fingers scrolled down his computer mouse. Slowly getting into the conversation a little too much.

Oh so Hyoorim is the name of his ex girlfriend....

Interesting....

Damn his life must be a movie and if it is a movie then i'll watch it endlessly no joke...

Weirdly, he had the conversation screenshot and saved it to one of his computer files.

Is he still not over her?

Does he loves her so much that he even had it saved to his laptop?

That pig

In an oddly silenced room, her phone rang and vibrate on top of her white table making her flinch.

Goddam

"What the- that nearly killed me" She calmed herself out after a while, reaching for her phone.

"Oh it's a message..." She fiddled to her phone opening the message creating a 'click' sound.

Eyol sighed softly

Eyol sighed softly. "Oh yeah i better bring his laptop back" her attention drew back to the fancy and at the same time geeky laptop in front of her.

Your owner must love you so much huh-

"Ms. Eyol, it's time for dinner downstairs."

That's the housekeeper's voice, even if the housekeeper couldn't see Eyol inside her room she would say it anyway.

Because she knew Eyol was somewhere inside her room doing her nerdy kinks.

And that is the Coding thingy she does.

"Pffft fine" She jolted up from the gamer seat. turning off the laptop before stocking it inside her skull designed spare sleeve for laptops.

That sleeve costs more than his banana milk and the bag of potatoes so he better handle it with care

"There you go, you must come back to your owner or else he'll blackmail me, whatta nice life" she sarcastically told herself. Grabbing her keys and phone by her side.

———
>30 minutes before 10:00>

"Eyol, it's late where are you going at this hour?" Jihye asked. Munching some chips while watching a overly cliche drama at their giant television.

Jihye had her onesie on, and her legs sitting like a man while watching with a soda beside her.

Eyol shrugged. "Somewhere important....and confidential" she grinned.

Jihye sighed, throwing away the chips at the center table not caring if it spilled on the expensive carpet their mother bought abroad.

"Where? Dont come back here with a baby in your hands or else mom will send you off somewhere far"

Eyol's eyes widened.

What the....

"What do you mean? I'm not pregnant, i just have to give Jungkook his laptop-"

"You what?- you're both gonna do it....?" Jihye wiggled her eyebrows naughtily.

Ahh shi- Here we go again

She sighed. "Hey, we're too young for that besides i just borrowed his laptop and he's asking for me to bring it back, stop thinking green beans ya know?"

Jihye laughed. "Excuse me? I know what will you both do so now have fun i'll tell mom you're in his house, Bye!!!" She jolted up from the couch and pushed Eyol to the doorway.

"Have fun....lil sis" Jihye winked and once again laughed evilly while closing the door, leaving a flustered Eyol outside.

"Oh god, what happened to my sister...." She mumbled softly before walking to the playground.

————————
[EDITED.]

A/n:
JK be like...