Intro - Him.

Him. He's the boy you always catch yourself daydreaming about in class while your teachers babbling on about stuff you don't really care about. He's the boy who, with just his voice, can make your heart beat faster and your stomach fill with butterflies. He's one of the most cheerful people you could ever meet, and he always knows how to make people laugh.

        For me, that person is Thomas Laston, and he happens to be one of my best friends. He's the biggest sweetheart and most caring person I have ever met. He has the most beautiful blue eyes, that make mine seem dull in comparison. His smile's brighter than a thousand suns and I swear he's one of the happiest people on this God forsaken earth. He's dorky and lovable and just being around him makes me smile. He's one of the most wonderful people you could ever meet and he's perfect in just about every way....

        Unlike me, Abigail Adams. I'm made of flaws, stitched together with broken promises. I'm the goth girl who always sits in the back of class, either doodling random things on my homework, our writing in my notebook about the thoughts flooding my mind. Normally I'm quiet unless I'm around my friends/ the few people I trust. I'm amazed they can even put up with me. My social anxiety and depression make it harder for me to interact with people normally, so I always end up being awkward and not knowing what to say. That's one of the main problems with having a crush on one of my best friends. I've never really had a crush on anyone in the same state as me, every relationship I've had has been long distance, but there's something about him that made me fall head over heels. It's really odd considering he's this happy little Mormon boy, and I'm the goth atheist who's always depressed.

        But maybe the saying "opposites attract" is right....at least, I hope it is....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So yeah guys, new story since I'm lazy and never update my other ones XD I can't promise i'll update this to much but i got hit with inspiration (by the guy who i based Mister Thomas off of x3) so i might update more than i update other stories XD

Also this is dedicated to kitty cuz shes aweshome x3