Chapter 3 - Strange Girl

Dedicated to the buttface who constantly tries to annoy me XD

Thomas's P.O.V.

         "Thomas, I need you to run this note down to Mr. Fleck's room!" The sweet lady who works in the office said to me. I smiled and took the note from her. "Alright Ms. Elizabeth." I said cheerfully as I left the office. Quickly I put my headphones in and started playing The geeks will inherit the earth by I fight dragons. Humming along to the music I looked down to the note. Hmm...wonder what it says... eh probably something about her loving him with a burning passion and how she wants to have his babies. I thought to myself, chuckling softly.

        As I walked down the hall, zoning out happily thinking about what cute babies those two would have, when someone crashed into me, snapping me from my thoughts. I looked down to see a small girl, dressed completely in black. "Well hello there sunshine, You alright?" I asked her, Holding out my hand. She looked up at me, then my hand, before cautiously taking it. "I'm fine." She said just above a whisper as I pulled her up off the ground. I gave her a kind smile and looked her over. She seemed pretty shaken up about something.

         "You sure? You look pretty shaken up." I said to her. She glanced up at me. "I'm fine...Hey, is there anyway you could show me to Mister...." she paused for a moment to check her schedule. "Simons class?" She said quietly, trying her hardest not to meet my gaze.

         "Of course!" I said happily as I began walking down the hall. She followed behind me and I could feel her eyes burning into my back, but I tried to ignore it because she seemed like the type of girl who doesn't like a attention/being noticed. As we arrived at Mr. Simons class I stopped and smiled at her. "Here we are! If he asks why your late, just say that Thomas needed you."  I said to her, knowing that if she mentioned my name to him he would excuse her absence.

        She shook her head and whispered "thank you." in an almost inaudible tone. "You're welcome." I responded, before walking off. I heard the door open behind me as I walked away. I smiled a bit, thinking about the girl, and realizing that I had never gotten her name. I mentally smacked myself. Why didn't I get her name????? I know everyone in this school's name, everyone but hers.

         I sighed and stopped right outside Mr. Flecks room. It's going to bug me to death until I learn her name... was the only thought going through my head. Slowly I opened the door and walked in, quickly giving Mr. Fleck the note. He smiled at me as I walked out of the room, The strange girl still the only thing on my mind.