Chapter 5 - Welcome to the group, Abigail.

Dedicated to the aweshome person i may or may not have based Thomas off of~

Thomas's P.O.V.

         lunch, the only time when I can hang out with my friends and relax for a bit. I walked over to the table me and my friends normally sat at. As I sat down I pulled my lunch out of my backpack. Today it conceited of a banana, a peanut butter/nutella/ marshmallow fluff sandwich and a rock star. Yes I know it's not the healthiest lunch in the world, but that didn't stop me from eating every last bite before my friends arrived.

"havin fun there, chipmunk?" I heard my friend Liz say as i was shoving food in my mouth. I nodded and gave her the biggest, dorkiest smile I could muster up. She just laughed and rolled her eyes. Right after I had finished my sandwich, I saw something out of the corner of my eye. I looked over and saw my ex, Becky, pushing the girl from earlier out of her seat, onto the floor. I growled lightly as I heard Becky say "Hey, the dumpsters that way!". As her and her clones began laughing. Then after a second or two they stopped. The girl from earlier must have said something to piss Becky off, because within a section flat she was kicking the poor girl.

         I stood up and walked over to the girls. "Hey. Get off of her Becky!" I said furiously, trying my hardest not to scream at her for hurting someone who didn't do anything to her. I could feel her glaring at us as I helped her up and lead her over to the table I was sitting at before. "You alright? It looked like she kicked you pretty hard." I said, the worry clearly coming out through my voice. She gave me a small smile, most likely in an attempt to get me to stop worrying. "Don't worry. I'm fine."She said quietly, still holding her side. A sigh escaped my lips and I nodded. "Alright." i said

         I watched her as her eyes scanned the table, reminding me of my friends that had just watched everything that happened. "Oh yeah, I should probably introduce you." I said. I pointed over to Liz who was sitting across the table from us. "That's Liz." I said, before pointing to the boy sitting next to her, cheering on his lip piercings. " That's Alex, and since I never properly introduced myself, I'm Thomas." I continued, smiling at her. She gave Liz and Alex a small smile before saying, just loud enough for us to understand, "I'm Abigail." I smiled and said "it's nice to know the name of the girl who crashed into me."She stuck her tongue out me as I heard Liz say "Hey be nice! you remember what it was like on your first day!" I just smiled and rolled my eyes at her "Whatever Lizzie."  I said mockingly.

          After that my thoughts drifted back to the girls name. Abigail...ahah! so that's her name! and what a lovely name it is. it fits her perfectly too! I thought to myself as the continued talking to each other. After I came back to reality I quickly said "Sadly the others aren't here, they're over at the store doing good knows what." which earned me a small laugh from both Liz and Abigail. she's going to fit in with us perfectly. I thought to myself.

We spent the rest of lunch talking and teasing either and laughing until the bell rang. I stood up and held out my hand to Abigail. She looked at it for a second, before grabbing it. I smiled and pulled her up off the seat. "So what do you have this hour?" I asked her. She stopped walking for a moment and pulled out her schedule. "Ummm.....looks like science with Mrs. Dawson." She said. I smiled at her. "looks like we have this hour together then." I said happily, knowing that that would make it easier to feet to know her. She smiled a bit as I lead her to our third hour class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sorry this chapter kinda repeats the last one, but I thought it would be nice to show what happened from Thomas's P.O.V so yeah. Hope you guys like it! <3 Also, if you see any typos and other stuff tell me and i'll come back and edit them! :D