Chapter 17 - I Love You...

Thomas's P.O.V

         (teleporting back in time a lil bit)

         I squeezed Abii gently and rested my head on top of hers, not ever wanting to let go. I felt this protectiveness I've never felt before. Honestly I think I had fallen in love with her... I know I haven't known her for that long...but honestly it felt as though I had known her my whole life.

         I held her close to me as I rubbed small circles in her back, being as gentle as possible. She reminded me of a doll. Not just any doll though, a porcelain doll. Her pale skin, her long, curly black locks, her fragile frame....it's hard not to see her as a doll.

         I could feel her lightly gripping the back of my shirt. A small smile spread across my lips as I held her tighter. "I love you Abii" I whispered before I even realized words had left my lips. Idiot! she's gonna think you're weird and never talk to you again! I thought. She looked up at me and tilted her head like the cat in Coraline. "What was that?" She asked quietly. 

         Oh thank god she didn't hear. I thought. I could feel my cheeks burning up as I looked at her. "Nothing..." I said, hoping that she would believe me. She sighed and nodded, before hugging me again.

         "Tommi...." She mumbled as she hugged me tighter. She gave me a nickname...HOW CUTE IS THAT? I thought as a huge smile spread across my lips. "Yes Abii?" I asked her. "Thank you...for being there for me..." She said, and before I knew it her lips were pressed against my cheek. I swear I turned into a freaking tomato.

        "No problem Abii." I said as I gently kissed her head. If only only was brave enough to truly tell her how much I love her...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sorry for such a short chapter guys but AWWWWWW how cute is this chapter????