Chapter 18 - The Hospitals Symphony.

Dedicated to zekey cuz hes a buttface and i love him to death x3

Thomas's P.O.V

         I had spent a while longer with Abii, watching the nightmare before Christmas and talking about anything and everything. As we laughed about some random comment she made on Jack dancing around in the snow, one of the nurses walked into her room. "Visiting hours are over, but you can come back and see miss Adams in the morning." she said, her voice as smooth as silk. I looked to Abii, who was half asleep, before nodding to the nurse.

         "Night Abii, Sleep well. Ill see you tomorrow alright?" I said to her, giving her a gentle hug. She nodded and hugged back gently. "Nini Thomas. don't let the monsters eat chu!" She said in that happy, bubbly voice of hers. "Ill eat them before they can." I retorted, laughing softly. She just giggled more and leaned back in the bed. A small smile spread across my lips as I left the room. 

Abigail's P.O.V

         I watched the door closely as Thomas left. I don't know why, but it was nice having him here with me. it distracted me from the whole being in the hospital thing. Now I just wish he would come back, at least long enough for me to fall completely asleep, because there's no way in hell ill be able to get any sleep here. I thought. If only they hadn't taken my phone when I got here...then I would at least have my music to help me fall asleep....but nope, I get to fall asleep to a symphony of flat lining machines and nurses rushing down the halls.

         I looked around the room. it was dark and the only lights were coming from outside my room. I was one of the lucky ones and got a single room so I didn't have to worry about random people bothering me. There was a small tv in the corner of the room, but the only shows I could get on it were really boring. There was a small panda stuffed animal on the stand next to my bed, along with my backpack filled with a pair of clothes, my stuffed doll of my favorite YouTuber Cryaotic, and my sketch pad and drawing pencils. Oh my god I love my dad. I thought as I pulled out the sketch book. I had just bought it a week ago so I hadn't been able to fill it with to many drawings yet, but that was gonna change.

         I opened the sketch pad and smiled as I began drawing. I spilled my heart out onto the page as I hummed Always by I fight dragons. By the time I was finished the side of my hand was shaded a dark grey and the paper now contained a chibi version of me and Thomas under a tree kissing....I don't know why I had the urge to draw it, but I did, and honestly, it's one of the best drawings I've done in forever. I smiled at the drawing and quickly added my signature to the bottom, before closing the book.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay new chapter! sorry if I don't update as much as I normally do, finals are coming up quickly and stupid drama stuff has been happening lately (Stupid white bois and their mixed messages >.<) but yeah, updated might not be as frequent as normal so yeah. love you Gais to death! ~Chancey