Chapter 9 - The Swings.

Dedicated to mah sissy cuz i love her to death <3

Abigail's P.O.V

        After I was introduced to everyone we walked over to the swings. I've always had this insane love for swings. when I was on them I could just forget whatever was bothering me at the time and relax. I swear the breezes cool touch could wash away even the biggest of problems.

        I sat down on one of the swings, and before I knew it someone was behind me, pushing the swing. I squeaked as the swing was suddenly pulled back. Looking back I saw Brendan standing behind me, that a smirk playing on his loos as he pushed me higher and higher on the swing. I giggled softly as he pushed the swing. Before I knew it Alex was standing inferring of the swing, pretending to fall over every time the swing came close to him. I swear, we looked like 5 year olds.

        The next thing I knew, my swing came to a stop and Liz was standing in front of me. "Hey Abii, I need to see your phone!" She said, bouncing up and down. I raised my eyebrow as I pulled my phone out of my jacket and handed it too her. I watched as she turned it on and started typing random stuff into it. As soon as she finished she passed the phone to Alex, then Anna, then Jack, then Brendan, and finally Thomas.

        I smiled as Thomas handed the phone back to me, his hand brushing against mine ever so slightly as he did so. Quickly I turned on my phone and smiled when I saw that they had all entered their numbers into my phone. Smiling at them I quickly shoved my phone back into my jacket and hopped off the swing. That's when I had realized how dark it had gotten. Now, there are some interesting things about me, and one of those things is that I basically become blind at night. I looked around and instantly reached for the first figure I saw, That's when I heard Thomas's familiar voice.

        I sighed in relief, thankful it was Thomas and not Mr. Playboy. Even though I couldn't see anything, I could tell Thomas had a huge smile on his face. "having fun there Abii?" Thomas said chuckling. I rolled my eyes as I held onto Thomas's arm tighter. "Oh shush, I can't see at night and if I don't hold onto something I'll probably fall and break my face." I said, sticking my tongue out at him. He just continued laughing as he lead me over to the benches where the rest of the group was sitting.

        I sat down between Brendan and Thomas when I got a text. I looked down at my phone and saw it was from my daddy. I opened the text only to see the words "Time to come home" light up my screen. I sighed and looked up to Thomas. "My daddy says I need to come home." I said, growing a bit. "Did you just call your dad Daddy?...." Jack said. I rolled my eyes at him. "Is it so bad for a 16 year old to call her dad Daddy?" I asked, laughing softly. "to each their own I guess." He responded, laughing softly.

        "Ill walk you home, if ya want" Brendan said, smiling at me. "That would be awesome, thanks!" I said to him, before Thomas said "I'll go with you guys." Thomas helped my out of my seat and I quickly held onto his arm, hoping that my clumsiness wouldn't kick in. Brendan stood next to me and I held onto his arm to help keep me from tripping over my own feet, but I ended up giggling because having two boys beside me made me feel like a pimp. all I need is a pimp hat. I thought as we began walking to my place.