Chapter 10 - Snuff.

Dedicated to jadey for being the best sissy in the world and being there for me while my brains being all bleh x3 love ya jadey <3

Thomas's P.O.V

        "Ill walk you home, if you want." I heard Brendan say, sending another surge or jealousy through my body. Brendan is bad news, And I could tell by the way he was acting around Abii that he was trying to add her to the list of girls he's dated. "That would be awesome, thanks!" Abii said to him, causing a soft growl to escape my lips. I greatly disliked Brendan being around her, so I quickly told them I would go with them as I helped Abii from her seat. She smiled and held onto my arm almost instantly. I smiled a bit, before noticing Brendan moving next to her. Before I could make him back away from her a bit, she had already started holding onto his other arm.

        I groaned mentally as i looked down to the short girl holding onto my arm, her long black locks flowing behind her gracefully as she giggled to herself. I smiled a bit as i watched her pull out her phone and start blasting Little Kandi Raver. I raised my eyebrow and chuckled softly as she danced along to the music. It was odd really. Just this morning she would barely say a word to me, and she was so....anti-people....but now she was holding onto brendan and i's arms and dancing to raver music, mouthing every word in the song.

Abigail's P.O.V.

        Dancing along to my music, my thoughts began to drift to the boys who were walking home with me. For some reason...Brendan gave me a bad vibe....something was telling me i need to avoid being associated with him at all costs....but thomas on the other hand....i feel like he can be trusted....like he wont fuck me over in the longrun like most other people do....its so odd....this....safe feeling i get when im around him....ive only known him for a day....but i feel like ive known him forever....

        i was snapped from my thoughts by my phone vibrating in my pocket. I groaned and ignored it, not really in the mood to check it. I went back to dancing along to my music, until we were right outside my house. "Thanks for walking me home." i said to them, giving them a quick smile. "No problem" Thomas's replied, in that heavenly voice of his, before flashing his cheshire grin. I smiled at them, before walking inside.

        "Welcome home, my darling Abigail." I heard my daddy say from the kitchen. I yawned as I walked into the kitchen. "Thanks daddy." I said, sitting at the kitchen table. He quickly put a plate of food in front of me. I pushed the food around on my plate as my father sat down across from me. "So how was your first day?" He asked, taking a bite of the tacos he made. "pretty okay. I actually have friends here. it's nice." I told him, taking a bite of the food. "That's good lovebug." He said to me as he finished his food. Quickly I stood up, threw away what was left of my food, and began walking upstairs. "I think it's had to bed, so goodnight daddy." I yelled to him as I entered my room.

         A smile spread across my lips as I was greeted by the smiling faces of my hero's that line my walls. I owed my life to each and every one of them....because I'm sure that without them, I would be long gone....

         I quickly stripped of my clothing and changed into a baggy pierce the veil shirt, and a pair of pj pants that were covered in skulls. Next I turned on snuff by slipknot and flopped onto my bed.

         Bury all your secrets in my skin.
come away with innocence, and leave me with my sins.
The air around me still feels like a cage.
And love is just a camouflage for what resembles rage again...

         My body relaxed in the bed as the music flooded the room around me. This had been one of my favorite songs for the longest time...and every time I hear it, it almost sends me to tears. I mouthed along to the words as I drifted off to sleep.

So if you love me, let me go.
And you run away before I know.
My heart is just too dark to care.
I can't destroy what isn't there.
Deliver me into my fate-
If I'm alone I cannot hate
I don't deserve to have you...
My smile was taken long ago
if I can change I hope I never know...