Chapter 16 - Thank You...

Dedicated to Zekey cuz i love him to death x3

Abigail's P.O.V

         "The good news is that we think we found the man who did this to you, he'll be in jail for the next five years." he said. They arrested Kasper?... How...how did they manage to get him now? He always covers up his tracks when he does this stuff....how the hell did they find him? I thought as I squeezed Thomas's hand tightly. "We're going to need you to come in later to confirm that they got the right guy." he said calmly. "but the bad news is that you're not going to be leaving our care any time soon...We saw the scars and cuts on your arms and legs...once you're healed up were going to be moving you to the psyche ward." He said. My eyes widened as I gripped his hand tighter.

         "No....no! you can't do that! y-you can't make me go to the psyche ward! I'm fine! I promise! I really am!" I said, breathing heavy. He gave me a pity smile as he looked at me. "I'm sorry, but you have no choice. It's what your father wants." He said. Oh god....My dad knows about my cutting...he's probably going through my room now and taking away every sharp object he can find....can today get any worse...? I thought. I looked to Thomas as the doctor left the room. He looked up to me and gave me a sympathetic smile, that for some odd reason, calmed me down a bit.

         "I can't go to the psyche ward....I just can't...they'll treat me like I'm insane!" I said, trembling. Thomas stood up and carefully pulled me into a hug. Normally I can't stand hugs...or being touched in general, but for some reason when he hugged me, it was actually calming. I buried my face in the crook of his neck and hugged him back. I wrapped my arms tighter around him and gripped the back of his shirt. I could feel him rubbing small circles on my back, calming me down quite a bit.

        After he pulled away he looked down to me and gently wiped my eyes. Wait...I was crying....? I thought as I looked up at him. I felt him pull me into a tighter hug. He rested his head on top of mine as I rested mine against his shoulder.

         That's when I heard a faint whisper. I looked up at him and tilted my head like a confused puppy. "What was that?" I asked him, searching his eyes as if they would give me an answer. His eyes widened a bit as his face became a dark shade of red. "It's nothing..." he said. I sighed and nodded, my brain to occupied for me to argue with him. What am I going to do....They're going to send me to the psyche ward and my father's never going to trust me alone ever again....

         "Tommi...." I mumbled, hugging him as tight as my body would let me. I don't know why I decided to call him Tommi, I'm guessing it's because he's always calling me Abii, but I have to admit, the nickname fit him and his bubbly, happy personality. He raised an eyebrow and looked at me, a huge smile spreading across his lips. "Yes Abii?" he asked, gently rubbing my back. I smiled a tiny bit and looked up at him. "Thank you...for being there for me..." I said, before quickly kissing his cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay a new chapter finally! freakin' writers block has been getting the best of me lately. But yeah, got around to posting the new chapter! hope you guys like it ^-^ ~ Chancey