Chapter20

Maka

*knock knock* "Tsubaki? Answer the damn door!" I heard someone on the other side  unlocking the door along with arguing. Who knows what kind of idiofic stuff black star is mad at her for this time.

The door opens and out comes Tsubaki wearing a white dress that goes to her knees and is strapless.

" on my gosh Tsubaki! You look beyond gorgeous!"

She giggles "well thanks maka you look beautiful too" she beams. I smile "so why are we doing this?" I say as we walk  "well I thought this would be a fun way to get you over what Blaire did to you...." She trails off looking away. I look away too...."yeah this will definetly help....thanks Tsubaki " I smile hugging her. "So where's this club place?" "Oh its just a few blocks away not that far " she says smiling again.....this actually might be fun...

————————————————
A few blocks down the road...

We stop at a tall building where lights are changing colors and music is blarring loudly. We talk in after the security guy looks at tsubaki's chest while she flirted with him to get us in.

We laugh walking in..I look around...there's not any attractive guys here......there's a lot of attractive hot guys here that make my cheeks heat up. Especially when a guy comes up to while were dancing and wouldn't let me sit down until I danced with him.
But while we danced I realized.....my weapon that I've fallen in love with was right......I shouldn't trust strangers.....because things got bad....really bad....especially when Tsubaki and I couldn't link souls so I could use her to defend myself........

soul.....I need you...

I know y'all are mad that I haven't updated in a while bit I'll try to more often! I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!! I really am!  But I hope you liked this chapter! Please comment and vote and thank you my cheese-itz for reading!!!!
Bye!
-cheeseydiva