Chapter23

Maka

After that fight, soul and I walked back home. Tsubaki had walked back on her own. Worrying about black star or something like that, I didn't catch it because I was lost in my own happy world, soul and i held hands on the way home and I loved every minute of it. He smiled at me with his shark teeth and then kissed my forehead as we stopped in front of the door to our apartment.
"You shouldn't do stupid things like that...please"
"To protect myself, I'll do anything. But you have to remember that I am strong enough to do these things myself, soul. I mean im a Meister...and a weapon! That doesn't happen very often and you know it. My powers are doubled. I'll be fine." He looked away from me. I put my hand on his cheek and made him look at me. "But...thank you for saving me.." I kissed him then and he smiled into the kiss pulling Me closer.
" I love you, you crazy scythe Meister weapon" I smirked.
" I love you too"
He opened the door...or tried to..

"Damn it" he cursed. My smile dropped.
"What?"
He smiled a shy shark tooth smile and said, "do you by any chance have the keys?"

"Damn it!!!"

Oh mah God!!! Guys I'm so sorry I have been working on other stories involving other anime shows and I want to work more on this seeing how some people really liked it. So here I am updating for you. I'm so sorry it's been so long!!!!! Please forgive this diva!!!!!! Please? I'll be your best friend? Heh..okay bye.

~cheesydiva