Chapter18

Maka

I wake up the next morning with my mind still on no one but soul I don't know what's wrong with me he was so rude and didn't care at all when I told him about my fathers marriage and I had been reallyad at him for it but now I can't stop thinking about him! I get up and cross the room to my door when I open my I was startled to see soul standing there just as wide eyed and startled as me "soul?" I ask knocking him out of his trance "m-maka......I...I ....well...i-" before soul can finish what he was trying very hard to say I get on my tipy toes(lol I felt like she would say that lol anyway..) And kisses my weapon he was startled but then melted into the kiss grabbing me by the waist gently as I wrap my arms around his neck this last a while until I have to come up for air but before I pull away I whisper 5 words in his ear seductively....

" I think I love you...."

And with that I walked past him into the kitchen leaving my albino weapon staring into my empty room...

Omg please dont hate me I have been really busy and I feel like my story sucks because I've lost so many readers and I think I should delete it but that is up to you guys if your still with me  please tell me if I should delete it or keep it please and I'm sorry its been a long time so ce I updated so please forgive me for that and please tell me if I should delete this or not and I promise I'll try to update soon :)
Bye!