Chapter12

Maka's p.o.v.

"soul!" I screamed happily. When he tackled Blaire. I shouldn't have said anything soul look up at me and smiled his shark tooth cool guy grin that makes me melt all the time. But right as he did that Blaire tackled him to the ground trying to put the knife in his chest but he had one hand one hers pushing it away,his other arm was turned into a scythe trying to cut her with it. He finally managed to get her off and he rushed to me cutting the chains with his arm he'd only gotten one cut when she stuffed a bag over his head. a fucking bag!!!!!!she's trying to suffocate him!!!!!! I tried to get to him but I couldn't do I looked down closed me eyes and held out my one free arm focusing I felt it turn into a scythe blade. I looked up and at my arm. My eyes widens and I was so shocked I didn't notice the next thing that happened. Someone else tackled me. And it wasn't blaire. Soul had her on the ground and was swinging left and right at her face both arms back to normal. I looked up to see...r-red hair?! "papa!" I screamed. I didn't think Blaire was telling the truth he looked at me. "maka.....I'm sorry....I-" "damn right you better be sorry!" he had let his guard down and hadn't noticed my arm do I took my chance and pinned him down pressing it onto his neck "make one move and I slice your neck!" I yelled at him. "maka please don't do it!" he yelled back. I just looked at him like I was consumed by the madness again and pressed harder.I noticed soul was next to me fighting Blaire who was trying to get to me. "maka" she said looking over souls shoulder. "please don't hurt him please" I looked away down at him and then before I even new what I was doing I was tying a rope around him. Once I had it to where he couldn't get free I stood up and walked to where soul held Blaire's arms behind her back. I put my arm up to her neck "you both try to kill me and u don't expect me to fight back" she just looked frightened "well fuck you!!!!! I might be a one star meister but you should never. Fuck. With. Me.!" I wanted to hurt her I wanted to slice her head off but I didnt going home with soul was more important. I looked at him he smiled the shark tooth grin. I kinda walked kinda limped over to another rope and threw it to soul. While he tied her up I transformed my arm back. Soul and I walked up stairs together once we got upstairs we hugged I cried into his chest "I don't ever want to loose you maka" he whispered in my ear "me either" we smiled at each other then jumped on his motorcycle and rode home.