Chapter16

Maka

"soul get the hell up we have a mission!!!" I yelled as I got dressed after talking to lord death in the shower mirror I swear I have no privacy....

"I'm coming woman!!!" "shut the hell up and hurry!!" I scream getting my shoes on "almost ready" I roll my eyes putting on my black cloak (that's what it's called right??) I pull on my right glove as he opens the door "ok I'm ready...." he looks at the floor as I put on my left glove and look at him "soul....quit thinking about last night ok? We have no time to mess with love stuff so get your cool guy shark tooth grin on and lets go get that kishin!" he smiles a little looking up a little "that's it!!now get your ass on that motorcycle and drive us to the kishin evans!!!" he puts his hands in his pockets and smiles his shark tooth grin "alright let's go then " he starts to walk out the door before turning around "oh and your being so uncool bookworm cmon!!!" I smile as he leaves "that's the soul I fell in love with..." I say to myself smiling i run out the door and jump on the back of his motorcycle and soon were flying through the streets of death city.....

I think I know how I feel now....I think I'm in love with soul eater evans!!!!!