Chapter3

Soul's p.o.v.

As soon as we got to the beach maka ran to the water. I sat next to black star "make ur move man" he whispered not letting Tsubaki hear him "no man I just cant she's probably not even enerested in me I mean I did kinda of act like I was the coolest dude in the world when she first became my meister" I whispered back. "dude I know she likes u" "oh really and how exactly do u no this?" I gave him a 'ur a stupid little twerp' look. " I may have heard them talking last night maka stayed the night with Tsubaki...." "damn u r really stupid aren't u" he looked at me like I was stupid. "black star!!! U did what?!" he and I looked at each other "damn!!!!!" and ran maka caught up tho she grabbed star by his shoulder and slammed him into the ground. She turned her arm into a blade and put it to star's neck "now maka I think ur overreacting" he said she got tht look she had on her face when she was tainted with my black blood and almost went completely mad "ohh really am i!?" "yes completely" "fuck u ya little bastard!!! I'm going to literally kill u for spying on me and Tsubaki!!!!!!" she pressed the blade harder to his neck and I no what ur thinking y am I letting this happen to my best friend? Well here's ur answer I'm kinda scared of maka when she's like this sure I can match our soul wave lengths and are the same weapon but shes freaking in her creepy madness state and I'm not messin with dat! "soul make her stop!!" Tsubaki yelled "ok I will but how?!" "ur soul wave length use it please!" she pleaded so I did she emediatly stopped and I grabbed her she was pale she had never summond her blade by herself while she was awake before so of course she's going to b a little weak bc lemme tell u at first it takes a lot of energy! She passed out in my arms I put her under the beach unmbrella noing she's not gonna b out for long I looked at her body star noticed and said"sooner or later when she wakes up ur gonna have to make ur move.."*sigh* damn this is so uncool!!!