Chapter22

Soul

"Run maka."
I say looking over at her grunting slightly when this dude put more pressure on my bladed arm.  She glances at me then looks back to this dude and glares. "Hell no! I'm not leaving you!" "And why the hell not? I can handle this! I don't want you hurt!" " yeah well I don't want you hurt either! It happened once and now there's a scare im not letting that happen again" I grunt as this ass kicks me and I'm sent staggering back a little while maka stands alone. I smirk an idea just came to me. "Maka" Her emerald eyes meet mine.  I gesture for her to move a little so I can finally bag this guy.  Maka moves just enough for me to see this guys stomach. I run toward him and push the blade straight into this guys stomach. He grunts loudly and falls. Makas arm goes back to normal and she holds out her left hand and  the rest of my body transforms into a scythe.  Maka holds  my handle tight as the two weapons  change forms and stand in front of maka. "What? What are you going to do?" Maka says swinging my blade down close to the floor. She glares at them. They leave when tsubaki comes to stand next to maka. "That's right leave" maka says as she lets me go and I change forms. And almost right away maka was in my arms. I had talked a few steps back shocked but then hugged her back. And then  it seemed like I was in paradise when I heard the words i had only dreamed about coming from her......

"Soul....I love you..."

Y'all thought it was forgotten but y'all was wrong! Bish its soma! Of course it's not over!!!! Anyways I hope you this make sure to vote comment and share this story with your friends /followers/stalkers oh? You don't have a stalker? Zayum you lucky.... XD

~cheesydiva