Chapter4

Maka's p.o.v.

I woke up under a beach umbrella wondering what happend then I remembered "soul?" he turned around and from the looks of it he'd just been pushed in the water by star who was now splashing Tsubaki in the water "oh hey ur up" "yeah c-can we talk?" I asked he looked me surprised "uh sure about what maka?"" well I uhh umm it's just tht..." I blushed "ok look u no my papa and Blair r getting married right?" "yeah it's so uncool tht old mans like 30 yrs older than Blair...." his attitude isn't helping "soul we need to stop them we just have to" I looked him with worried eyes. "why the hell do I have to go maka?!" "bc ur my weapon! I might need u!" "U CAN DEFEND UR FUCKING SELF UR A WEAPON TOO YA KNOW??!!" "WELL IF U HATE BEING MY WEAPON THEN IM JUST GONNA FUCKING PACK MY SH!T AND LEAVE I WON'T BOTHER U ANYMORE SO START SEARCHING FOR A NEW MEISTER BC IM GONE SOUL EATER EVANS GOODBYE!". And with tht I stomped off to the house the get my sh!t..... This is not good at all... I was almost to the door when out of no where someone grabbed me and I screamed at the top of my lungs!! "HELP ME!!" I was gonna call for soul but he probably wouldn't even help since ya no I obviously can defend my self with the weapon power I can't even control anyway it was a bloody murder scream absolutely blood curtailing! And from their they jabbed something in my side and the last thing I saw was a mix of purple and yellow.

Soul's p.o.v.

I broke down the beach"WHAT THE HELL HAVE I DONE!!!!!!???????!!!!!" I sat down rocking back and forth trying to rip my hair out then I heard a blood curtailing scream my head shot straight up "MAKA!" I got my stuff and the stuff she left and ran star and Tsubaki watching startled I got to our house I saw no sign of anything bad but I new tht scream it belonged to maka my maka and I new she wasn't inside new she was gone I was wrong to accuse her I think I've just ruined my chances of ever getting her to be mine! Why in the world did I yell at her I no she can't control her powers I'm such a jerk!!!!! I broke down again this time crying I was like this for a least half an hour *what are u doing idiot!!* I thought then I stood and looked at the dark streets.....I have to find her I have to and will find my Maka...