chapter15

maka

what the hell is he doing?! I pull away from soul and look him in the eyes and tried not to get lost In them like I sometimes do when I'm in the kitchen still tired and sitting with soul just looking each other in the eyes

"uh what the hell are you doing soul???" he puts a hand on my waist "maka I've missed you so much and I told myself that if I ever did see you again I would tell you how I felt....I finally found you and I have to tell you maka....t-th-" "spit it out Evans!!!" "Maka I love you!!!!" he quickly said I was speechless "soul I... I'm not sure what to say...I've always felt something for you but I don't know exactly what it is yet....." I kissed his cheek "I'm sorry soul...I'll let you know how I feel when I know what that feeling is ok?" he nods  leaving me to do the dishes he lets go of my waist and walks to his room.

soul

I let go of maka's waist and walk to my room. when I open the door I slam it and fall on my bed. I roll on my back and sit up. I see a picture of me and Maka on my dresser and get up I throw a shirt on it covering it up. "DAMN IT!!!" I say slamming my fist down on the dresser I fall back onto my bed staring at the ceiling I sigh covering my head with a pillow turning on my side trying to get some sleep.(it's still to early don't judge!)

all I could dream about.......

was Maka...