Chapter14

Sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been buddy with new stories lol and also a little bit of freaking out is going to happen now *clears throat stands up tall*

THANK YOU FOR 400 FUCKING VEIWS I LOVE YOU!!!!!!AND THANK YPU FOR VOTING AND COMMENTING!!!!!!!!!!!IMGONNA WRITE NOW!!!!!!!

SOUL

I woke up in the morning smiling. My dream was about me finally telling maka how I feel about her and she says she feels the same. *sighs still thinking about it* anyway I'm going to make breakfast now!.........damn soul chill the fuck out! So uncool!!!!!

MAKA

I wake up early like always. And emidiatly feel pain in my leg "ahh damn it fuck!!!!" I says trying not to scream getting out of bed slowly. Once out of bed I went straight to the kitchen to fix soul breakfast.

By the time my albino partner walks in I'm halfway done with my food sitting at the table alone. "maka...." he sighs "why the hell are you making breakfast I told you not to move around to much until that-" he pointed to my leg which had a big bandage wrapped around it "heals" he finished walking over to me. I got up when he sat down going to wash the dishes. I soon feel arms wrap around my waist "maka......" he whispers seductively in my ear. I blushed as he turned my head around to look in his crimson eyes. "s-soul? What are y-you....?" I trailed off as he stared at my lips getting closer. "soul I-" I was cut of my souls lips catching mine..........