Chapter 1

Year:- 2031
Time:- 5:27 PM
Date:- 26th July 2031

My POV

I looked at the villa in front of me, and then back at the small piece of paper in my hand, yeah that's the address, my phone rang, it was Ajey.

"Hello Ajey bahiya, how are you?"
I asked after picking up.

"Hi Snow, I'm fine, hope you have reached by now?"
He asked.

"Yes I am standing just outside the house, feeling a bit nervous"
I mumbled, Ajey bahiya and I have been good friends since the time I remember.

"It's fine, he might be a bit rude he really doesn't appreciate guests, you know I just gave you his address because you are like a little sister to me, but let me give you a advice he is just cold not bad, deal with him with patience Okay?"
He said in his brotherly tone.

"Ha mere bahi, I will take care chalo abbhi mi rakhti hu, say hi to everyone from me"
I said.

"Yeah I will, take care"

He said and hung up.

(Her outfit, and face covered in scarf)

"Yeah Let's do it Gurveer, this has always been your dream"
I said to myself, and started walking up the 10 stairs, and reached up and saw the house look even more beautiful, both the sides of pathway was a beautiful garden, and decorated with different types of flowers, the grass was emerald green but there was dried fallen leaves at it from the trees above, just a place straight from Zindagi song's set.

"Yeah Let's do it Gurveer, this has always been your dream"I said to myself, and started walking up the 10 stairs, and reached up and saw the house look even more beautiful, both the sides of pathway was a beautiful garden, and decorated with diff...

I slowly walked up to the porch, a small little wind chandelier hung there making soothing sounds as the cold breeze stuck it.

I rang the bell hesitantly, how will he react? Will he even invite me in? Will he be really rude? Or polite maybe? after waiting for 10 minutes in my weird thoughts of what ifs, the door didn't opened, I rang the bell again a few minutes later the door opened revealing the one I came here to met from 7500 kilometers away.

His clothes were all black, he was wearing a shawl over his shoulders his hairs falling till his shoulder just like 10 years back, still handsome with is beard on which many teenage girls use to go crazy just like me, his face was expressionlessly looking at me, his eyes clearly say why the hell this person disturbed me.

"Hello Mr.Yash Nagar"
I said extending my hand which he ignored and asked.

"Who are you? And what are you doing here?"
He said adjusting the book in his hands, which I recognized as mine.

"I am Snow"
I said with a small smile.

"Yeah it snows a lot here, please leave me alone Ms. Whatever you are"
He said and was about to close the door, when I placed my hand on the corner of it.

"Mr.Nagar I am The writer Snowflake, the one who's book you are reading right now"
I said pointing at the book, he looked at me and stopped closing the door and looked at the book in his hands, 'She didn't died' was it's title.

"Look Ms.Snow I loved all your stories but I really don't think you are snow"
He said while looking at me, I sighed he is still this stubborn, I opend my phone and searched myself and showed him my pic, and then removed my scarf from my face.

"Do you believe me now?"
I asked him, he nodded still looking at the pic.

"It was nice to meet you, your writing is really nice, Congratulations for winning the bestseller of the year New York award, now I will appreciate if you leave or tell me what you want"
He said, I smiled.

"Sir I just want to know the reason why you stopped producing music 5 years ago, I know your passion and love for music, but what happened?"
I asked his face turned pale and cold.

"Get the hell out of here, and never you dare me ask that question ever again"
He said and closed the door on my face.

"I will stay right here until you answer my questions Mr.Nagar"
I yelled stomping my feet, look I might have become the top writers in world but I am still childish.

I sat on the stairs of foyer, after putting my ankle length trench coat on the chair and my bag there, I massaged Ajey about the conversation.

It's been have half an hour, I kept looking at the door with hope it might open, when it started raining, Shit I did read the weather forecast it would rain, my car is at my villa near here, but it would be dangerous for me to step out in this rain, Manila can have landslides, and my 3 inch heels won't help me with the slippery roads, why the heck I decided to walk here in first place?

With every passing minute the rain got heavier, making me completely wet from top to bottom, the roof above the foyer isn't helping one bit, and not to forget I am sensitive to cold since I was a kid.

"Ms. Snow or whatever please leave here, take the umbrella, look this rain isn't gonna stop anytime soon"
I turned around and saw Yash with an umbrella, and I guess I forget to tell you that I am stubborn as hell.

"No, I won't, until I get my answers"
I said folding my arms as a kid.

"As you wish"
He said and left, oh my god how insensitive of him, ek ladki bhigh rahe hai usko andar ane bhi nahi bol sakta, yeh hai mera idol.

I leaned my head against the wooden pillar hugging myself as rain drenched me more.

Yash's POV

"Sir I just want to know the reason why you stopped producing music 5 years ago, I know your passion and love for music, but what happened?"

That girl's word kept repeating in my head as I looked at her from my kitchen window, she was trembling in cold rain, I felt bad for her it's 7:30 PM and she is sitting in rain since one and half hour, why the hell she is so stubborn, I shook my head and wore my rain coat, whatever it is, I just can't leave a girl alone like this, I thought she might go away in few minutes but guess what we artists have hot headed mindsets.

I opened the door and closed it behind me, I firstly closed the sheets that would prevent the rain from going inside, if she won't have been sitting here then I would have done it a long while ago, and that would have also saved her from getting wet, but she shouldn't be here in first place.

I went near her and shook her arm gently, she didn't move, I did again her head that was leaning against the pillar fell on her knees, god she passed out, I took her trench coat and warped it around her, and picked her up bridal style, taking her inside I placed her in the couch.

I picked up my landline, and dialed a number, it's 2031 I still use this because I don't use my phone.

"Hello"
A old female voice said.

"Hello Hassina masi, app abbhi ghar a skati hai?"
I asked.

"Ha Yash beta abbhi ati hu, kush hua kay?"
She said.

"Nahi wo bas kush help chaheye thi, app ate hue appne sath kush kapde le ana please, ek ladki ke leye"
I said, she said a Okay and hung up.

Hassina masi is my neighbor, she is 60 years old lady, with motherly nature for everyone, hope she can change her, I just can't leave her wet here, or else I will feel guilty, after all it is my fault somewhere, and I have more then enough things to feel guilty for to add one new bad deed.

******

Pahle chapter samapt.

Yash begin rude to me so crying in the corner.