Epilogue

Warning:- mujhe please galiya mat dena and chapter pura read karne ke bad last main important note jarur padhna, use padhne ke bad bhi agar tumhe asa lage ki I deserve galiya to comment section tumhare baap ki na sahe but tumhare he phone ki property hai, so do as you please!

1 year later,
St. Joseph's Boarding School,Manali *the secret garden
Date:- 27/06/2032
Time:- 04:05

The rain was pouring down in Snow's secret maze garden with apple tree, creating music by hitting the leaves the ground, and the umbrellas.

Yash, Ajey, Shreya, Deepak (Bhaiya), Prachi (Bhabhi), Vardan, Siya, Nate(Snow's manage), Ajey and Yash's parents, Snow's Aunt, Karan, His dad and the Father Principal of the school, Stood with head bowed all dressed in black, all holding an umbrella and flowers in hands, and Father was holding the Holy Bible.

As the body was lowered in the pit everyone said a few words to the deceased.

"I never had a sister, but you were like a little sister to me in every aspect, an unreplaceable part of our famil, our lives, you was just the most innocent yet suffered person I ever met, still kind to world and faced so much all alone, may all the Sufferings end now" Ajey said keeping the flower on her.

Everyone else said a few words about her, expect Yash, unlike other he wasn't even holding a umbrella, rather he was holding a guitar.

And he held it up, stringing the strings, and started to sing as the rain mixed with his tears, running down his face.

"I remember you said, sing for me the day you get buried, I did it, hope I meet you in a better way in another life" Yash spoke after finishing the song.

The Fater opened the Bible and started speaking,

"Dear Lord,

We are so grateful that you have made us all in your own image, giving us gifts and talents with which to serve you.

Thank you for Snow's life, and all the years we shared with her. We lift her to you today, in honour of the good we saw in her and the love we felt from her.

Please give us the strength to leave her in your care, in the knowledge of eternal life through Jesus Christ.

Amen!"

After the prayer ended everyone put a handful of soil in the pit and later was filled up with the workers, with the headstone was put on and the garden was locked forever because the owner of the garden is no more.