Chapter 4

Date: 28.07.2031
Time: 3 PM

My POV

I got ready, with three bags in my hands, I took my phone and keys, putting them in my pocket I walked out, locking the door before saying bye to Bruno.

(Her outfit)

Slowly walking up the slightly sloppy road the weather feels amazing, and guess what there isn't any house between mine and Yash sir's house, just a long green field with one small hut that doesn't effect my clear view at all.

After 5 minutes walk, I stopped at the house beside Yash sir's house.

'Hassina Khan Sheikh'

I walked upto the porch and rang the bell, a lady in black opened the door.

"Ji app kon?"
She asked, she looked like in her 30s.

"Hi, I'm Snow, Hassina masi hai?"
I asked.

"Ammi appse milne koi ai hai"
She said letting me step in.

"Are beta aao na, betho"
She said, making me sit down.

"Salam Hassina masi, yeh appke leye, wo kal mere salgiraha thi, to cake, or yeh appke kapde"
(Salgiraha= Birthday in urdu)
I said handing her two bags.

"Salgirah mubarak, to bato tum kay logi?"
She asked smiling at me.

"Yash Nagar"
Shit my tongue slipped.

"Huh? Kay kaha tumne?"
She asked confused, clearly she heard me.

"Nahi masi, I mean Yash sir ke bare me information, I mean wo kese hai, nature mai, and what he does"
I said laughing a bit.

"Accha, ase, bahut accha baccha hai Yash, meri bahut madat ki hai usne, wo jadatar appne ghar mai he rehta hai, or her Friday hum log sath mai biryani kahte hai, next Friday tum bhi ana, tum biryani to khati ho na?"
She said.

"Yeah I love biryani, mere mom banti thi"
I said.

"Accha tumhari ammi kaha hai abb?"
She asked, I went silent on her question, someone snapped their  fingers in front of my face I looked up and saw the same lady standing with a tray.

"Beta tum thik ho? Maf karna kush gum ki bat push li ho to"
Hassina masi said.

"Nahi nahi, appne kush galt nahi pusha, wo mere mom ek car accident mai mar gaye the jab main 14 sal ki thi, it's fine"
I said.

"I am so sorry beta"
She said her face saddened, I smiled at her.

"It's Okay masi, appko nahi pata tha, accha yeh kon hai?"
I asked looking at the lady.

"Yeh mere beti hai, Hafiza"
She said, I smiled at her.

"Hi nice to meet you"
I said smilingly.

"Nice to meet you too"
She said returning the smile.

"By the way, yeh humra nahi hai"
She said handing me a shawl.

"Are yeh to Yash ki hai"
Hassina masi said.

"Oh, sorry mujhe nahi pata tha, I will return him on my way back"
I said, I very well knew that it was his shawl, I just needed a fair reason to visit him.

"Par abbhi wo ghar pai nahi hoga"
Hafiza said.

"Why?"
I asked, looks like I am gonna get his daily life information very easily.

"Wo actually mere shoher ke sath unke restaurant-cum-guesthouse mai hote hai din ke time, wha instruments play karte, nahi to guesthouse ke sath mai orphanage mai help karte hai"
She said, I nodded, wow we have something in common.

"Accha koi bat nahi, next time jab milugi tab return kar dugi, accha Hafiza, Hassina masi mai chalti hu"
I said standing up.

"Beta Friday ko jarur ana, sham 7 baje"
Hassina masi said, I nodded.

"Accha Hafiza yaha koi woods hai, Haha mai appne dog ko walk ke leye lekar ja saku?"
I asked as Hassina walked me out.

"Yeah, yahe piche hai, yeh Dekho, and yaha pai jada animals bhi nahi hai, only deers and rabbits and a few birds"
She said pointing at the long lines of tress behind.

"Thank you"
I said, and stared walking back, I looked behind to see Hafiza closing the door behind her, I went to Yash sir's house, and put the shawl in the bag in my hand and placed it on the chair, then left, yeh letter padhne ke bad kay pata banda pighal jaye.

********
Yash's POV

Long day today, I came back late from restaurant, playing piano I never new how time passed, I was about to unlock the door when my eyes fell on the brown paper bag on the chair, I was about to pick it up but stopped, what if it have a bomb? Koi mujhe marna kyu chayehga, I think I should stop reading so many criminal novels, I picked up the bag and took out a piece of cloth.

My shawl? Wait a second, didn't I warped it around that girl Snow, she was trembling in night, thank god she didn't show me her face again, or else she would have eaten my head with her questions.

I further looked in the bag, there was a bule box in it, yeh kay ho sakta hai?

I went inside and opened the box, it had cake, chocolate cake..... it was her favorite.....

Then there was a letter in it, how I thought she left me alone, Let's read what Ms.Injection-se-darne-wali-writer have to say.

Dear Mr. Rude Nagar

I laughed at the name.

Well yesterday was my birthday, and Ajey bahiya told chocolate is someone's favorite, so thought about sharing with you, really didn't wanted to waste it.
I really don't want to hurt you or anything, but you are really very rude I have to say that, mtlb yrr dikat kay hai tumko mere se? Huh? Like seriously, I just want to know your story, I promise to never publish it without your consent, I hope you please consider it, I can do anything for knowing your story, if not want to tell me as a writer, think of me as a fan, please.

Yeh log sahe he bolte hai writers pagal hote hai, kay kar logi uske bare mai jan kar, mazi ki khakh shan kar tum kay he pao gaye.
, it smells different, her perfume maybe, but to be honest it smells soothing, I folded the letter and kept it on the table, taking the box I took out a piece and tasted it, it was fab, I opened the current book I was reading 'she didn't died' reading it for the millionth time, this book just gives me a different hope.

But one thing that I realized is, her birthday comes on the same day, and she is so much like her.

This girl snow had really grabbed my attention.

*******
Me and my homies thinking kon hai yeh ladki?????????

Vote, comment, share karo yrr.

Mohit saale didi to bahut tez nikli.