Chapter 11

Outfit

Outfit

My POV

I looked at Yash sir, he was telling about her, he looked happy and sad at same time.

"She had a fanpage for me, and I just used to stalk many fanpages at that time, but her edits, you would just keep watching them on repeat... everyday she would post a new edit, a new picture, and yeh she wrote a beautiful story about me... and I just wanted to thank her and appreciate her... but if I would have done it from my official or private account, she would have gone crazy or might have posted screenshots of it on Instagram, and I am a very private person, so I made a fake account, to make it sound genuine and desent I used it for good two months, followed her all accounts, a few other fanpages, myself and carry of course, and a few other celebrities, then I massaged her...

I smiled, after all a star is also a normal human with feelings, even I sometimes feel like messaging some of my very loyal fans.

"So did she replied? And what did you wrote?"
I asked.

"Yes she did, I wrote that what she has written is truly amazing and somethings like that, and she sent me a thank you so much for appreciating, kash Yash bhi padhta, and I laughed if only she knew it was me... so almost an year passed of us talking, we became good friends... and I started falling for her, cuz she loved me so much, I really never thought that a fan could love this genuinely... sometimes she would rant about how inactive Yash is on insta, and I will post a story, and she would go crazy like she will always say 'yash ko mere man ki bat kase pata chal jati hai her bar?!' And everytime I would resist telling her that you yourself tell him everything"

He laughed a bit.

"But that's so cute"
I commented.

"Yeah, but then it was her birthday, and her only wish was that Yash wishes her happy birthday, and I did, from Wilyfrenzy account... and that day I told her that I know her, and she was crazy about it, and then I told her about the fake account"

I gasped in shock.

"So what did she said? She must be quite shocked, right?"
I asked.

"Yup, she was, she didn't massaged me after that for straight two days, I thought I lost her, but that's when I realized that I started falling for her, and then a massaged popped after 2 days, on my fake account, it was her, she asked me, if I am Yash or not, and I called her, video call to be exact, and she cried her eye out on video call, but she was too cute, and I made her promise that to never reveal this thing to anyone, and she said she won't, and she was just too much surprised by the news that's why she didn't massaged me"

Wha kay love story hai, I thought and smiled, but my head is hurting... pata nahi kyu.

"So what happened after that?"
I asked.

"We kept on talking, on my fake, private and offical account, and I also accepted her request, from personal Id of hers, she was so happy, we would talk alot, and she used to send voice notes, I would send her the drafts of my records, and she will be like Oh my god Yash that's so amazing and then I made that Album, only she, and Ajey knew that it was dedicated to her, and now you know it was for her"