Chapter 19

Date:- 05

Date:- 05.08.2031
Time:- 02:47 PM

I was pretty shocked... just as I heard the shuffling and crunching of dry leaves under the steps I put back the bottle, and put the cross over it, and put the soil back.

"Are you done with it?" She asked, "almost, what happened? Work call?" I asked diverting the topic, standing up and brushing my hands on the tree trunk getting rid of the soil particles.

"Yeah, boss and his same boring deadlines, like god damn that man, he knows I won't be starting writing the damn article before the last night of deadline and he still wants to remind me!" She said and I laughed.

"I am sure as hell you were a backbencher!" I said, "no I was a frontbencher because mama said so, but with an attitude of a backbencher for sure" she replied, and started walking out, I followed her but kept gazing back at the last cross, newly dug, mud still not caging it properly, a bit tilted.

"Are samne dekh ke chalo na!" She exclaimed, as I almost bump into her, "yeah, yeah" I mumbled as I walked beside her.

Finally we got back home, me and Snow was sitting in her garden with Bruno sitting between us, and me and Snow both were patting is back and playing with him, but all the while I was gazing at her.

She was looking at Bruno, and speaking to him... but literally I don't give a fuck about what she is saying, my mind is still in that school, in that garden, in that bottle, and in that message, that wish.

Did she really meant it? Well she must did na, how so? She won't have wasted her time writing that wish, well it's true though.

I was having an conversation with my own mind, while looking at her with my face in my plams.

"Yash sir?....Yash sir! Are you listening? Yash sir?!!" She snapped her fingers in front of my face.

"Oh yeah yeah.. I am, what were you saying?" I asked.

"I was asking what would you like to eat for lunch? I am going to cook " she said.

"No no you don't have to, I can get it done on my own, please I don't wanna bother you unnecessarily" I said waving my hands in no.

"There is nothing like that, app bato, nahi to main appna favorite banane ja rahe hu." She said, her favorite it must be something in paneer.

"What about paneer? I will help you too" I replied, she smiled saying, "I was thinking about it too, let's go, and c'mon Bruno don't be lazy and get up" Bruno got up slightly and walked like a king inside the house ahead of us, he settled down on the couch, truly a royal.

*********

Date:- 09.09.2031
Time:- 05:19 PM

"Snoww! Dude you are really mad or what?! You are gonna make me die one day!" I said, with Snow on top of me, yup she fell on me, and we were dancing in the sand, well you must be wondering what the fuck is going on? So here is it.